Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So many guys holy

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Cant equip a striker to herc, and no hes not in a quest. Crazy how many buys there are.

Comments

• Options
    ? Someone help?
  • Options
    Can anyone help? I really need him for my sector 6 zone 25 push
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Maybe that relic is attached to a different champ and he's busy in a quest.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Go into arena and see if the champ you're wanting to use is lined up for next arena team. If he is swap him out and then you should be able to use it. If not then I guess its bugged
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I had issue with it recently but yesterday night I was able to add a relic to my Champ. Did you get it to work. Also if the champ is in AW or AQ as well as monthly or side quest it won't allow you to add it. Good luck.
  • Options

Maybe that relic is attached to a different champ and he's busy in a quest.

I just pulled that thor, no ones is equipped to it as you can see in the pic. It says select champion to bind
  • Options

I had issue with it recently but yesterday night I was able to add a relic to my Champ. Did you get it to work. Also if the champ is in AW or AQ as well as monthly or side quest it won't allow you to add it. Good luck.

its been a problem for like 2 weeks with my herc
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Go into arena and see if the champ you're wanting to use is lined up for next arena team. If he is swap him out and then you should be able to use it. If not then I guess its bugged

nope. Hes not in arena, AQ, AW, or the EQ rn
  • Options

• Options
    yo is any mod gonna acc try to fix this? I thought kabam is obsessed with relics
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Or any other mod
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I had this happen a while back to me with not being able to attach Hulkbuster to Nimrod for weeks. I attached it to a different champ. A month later, I unattached it from the other champ and put it on Nimrod. I am not sure if it was because I had attached to another champ and unattached or they fixed the issue.

It was posted about by others in this forum with all the solutions above that did not work. I am not on here as much as several people, but don't recall an official response to people having the issue.
  • Options
    ChiliDog said:

I had this happen a while back to me with not being able to attach Hulkbuster to Nimrod for weeks. I attached it to a different champ. A month later, I unattached it from the other champ and put it on Nimrod. I am not sure if it was because I had attached to another champ and unattached or they fixed the issue.

It was posted about by others in this forum with all the solutions above that did not work. I am not on here as much as several people, but don't recall an official response to people having the issue.

I alr tried that too, I attached it to my hulking and then tried putting it on my herc again and it still didn't work
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,370 ★★★★★
    Contact support. Forum users or forum mods cannot fix technical issues.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

No I don't mean actually IN arena ... I mean is he queued up ready to search for the next arena match?
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

No I don't mean actually IN arena ... I mean is he queued up ready to search for the next arena match?
    nope