**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Missing Battlegrounds Rewards

I got rewards for both the solo and alliance events but I’m missing the battlegrounds mail after just hitting gladiators circuit on the last day. I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this so i’m not sure if i’m the only one.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I got rewards for both the solo and alliance events but I’m missing the battlegrounds mail after just hitting gladiators circuit on the last day. I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this so i’m not sure if i’m the only one.

Did u get at least 1 point in GC? Cause if u didn't it doesn't count as URU, happened to me on season 1
  • Options
    IcebreakerIcebreaker Posts: 14
    edited March 2023
    No i tried to que up a couple matches but they kept getting declined so i just left it alone. Does that mean i should get vibranium/diamond 1 rewards?
  • Options
    Vibranium and Diamond have no extra rewards
  • Options
    IcebreakerIcebreaker Posts: 14
    Thanks for your help
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax this is another thing that needs to be addressed, at the end of the season some players are experiencing some Declined matches, myself had 8 in a row on the last day, keeping players from playing and scoring.
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 50
    You don't need to get 1 point in GC to qualify for rewards, you only need 1 match played to qualify for it. If you didnt play at least 1 match in GC, unfortunately you will not get the rewards.