**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to claim compensation rewards [merged, with info]

123457»

Comments

• Guys.. is the 2 compensation which I see in my REWARDS section be claimable after a few days (after clearing the bug) or is the mail which I received today the only reward I will get?
  • Madboss111MadMadboss111Mad Posts: 6
    I have 2 unclaimed compensations in my inventory that is unclaimable, when the compensation is given again, will we get those 2 or just one mail?
  • I've heard other players were able to receive compensation but I still don't see the rewards in my inbox. Do other players have this issue?
  • GlorodGlorod Posts: 1
    I managed to beat the second champion and squirrel girl only one time on threat lvl4 while not having the uncollected title but it took all of my potions and the units I had at the time…while I get compensations aswell ?
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 656 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax
    i recieved yesterday this amount of compensation that has a lower amount of itens that most people recieved, to clarify i did all 3-4-5 levels and i'm paragon, i see friends of mine that only did level 5 and got the max compensation, i see some people in the coments in prof hoff's video and they're saying that they did all 3 difficulties and got max compensation, some people saying that did all 3 difficulties and only got the 4000 6* shards compensation
    I seriously don't understand what's going on here, if 2 people did the same path (3,4,5) then why they recieved different amount of compensation? Is this based on progression title? Cause i'm paragon and didn't got max compensation
    I didn't claim my compensation from the mail box so there's no issue like ''you already claimed the compensation and now we can't change it''
  • I know players who only completed threat lvl 3 and got the compensation, while I completed all threat lvls and didn't receive any. Is this bug still going?
    Still didn't get comp. Please fix
  • hello guys, I still haven't received anything and I did everything they asked to have this compensation
  • FURIOSOSAMAFURIOSOSAMA Posts: 5
    Hey kabam Mike why are we not getting Transformers compensation reward in mcoc it was delayed. how much longer time it takes to get the Transformers compensation reward it's now March 12
  • WhatsyourWhatsyour Posts: 3
    I also didn't receive BG's reward. I placed URU III last season but only get milestones reward. Anyone has the same problem?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Rewards will roll out if and when it's available.. good luck on your pulls.
    Still can't collect my compensation. Please look into it.
  • AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 149
    I have 5 thronebreaker stamps in complete limbo.
    Thronebreaker uses to convert to paragon, then without warning they stopped.
    Now I am in limbo.
  • @Kabam Miike Why can't Kabam just resend the rewards properly in a day or two ,and remove those in the stash in the next update..?
    Kabam its in my inventory and i still cant claim it!
  • EdoGrisEdoGris Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike I still can't receive my rewards and now they don't even show up in my rewards receivable anymore. a solution please
  • Ghostgoblin34Ghostgoblin34 Posts: 7
    I logged into the game this morning to find that one of the two unclaimable rewards has now disappeared. I am curious to know if this is happening to anyone else? Also, Kabam. Are you aware of this new development and any type of update?
  • Hola , me pueden ayudar con los premios de guerra, la temporada ya terminó, mis compañeros ya tienen sus premios pero a mí no me han llegado aún.
  • I saw this morning that out of two unclaimable rewards one was not to be found and the other was still unclaimable.
    I believe Kabam is trying its best and this is a progress , they are working on it.
  • BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19

Got the rewards again. Could claim it. :)

FYI @kabam

I logged into the game this morning to find that one of the two unclaimable rewards has now disappeared. I am curious to know if this is happening to anyone else? Also, Kabam. Are you aware of this new development and any type of update?

Yup, have only 1 now
  • I had 2 rewards on my overflow now 1 has disappeared and still one remains. Can anything be done about this sometime I do collect rewards from my overflow.
  • I still haven't seen any compensation in my inbox; have they resolved this issue yet?
    Guys i still havent gotten that mail resent and now the rewards have disappeared from the inventory too
  • Edwin37Edwin37 Posts: 7
    It's been a few days so I wonder, have evryone got theirs ?
    And so, as it was said to be delayed, are distributions still going or is it finished ?
  • I haven't received the last time I checked (2hrs ago) But the pinned message at the dashboard was removed so I think it will hit the accounts soon enough
  • Hola Marvel , una sugerencia, e perdido muchas batallas por el botón " peleas automáticas" y sería bueno que exista la opción de que esa opción no apreciará cuando se está luchando. Gracias.