**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Stamps [Merged Threads]

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
I noticed they updated the rewards. Awesome news…. I confirmed by watching a few YouTube videos!!!!

I had close to 14 stamps prior to the change …. They reset and deleted my stamps. Is everyone facing this issue ?? Before I do a ticket, can someone tell me if this is a known issue ??

Again, all the stamps I currently had as a paragon are now gone.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    I have no idea if I had any or not. But they did update the prizes a little.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    The 10% t6cc is an interesting reward plus 5k more 6* shards than before. My stamps were also removed.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Me too, I had 4 TB stamps before and now zero. I feel like they will need to fix this for many Summoners, so maybe we won’t have to raise individual tickets?
  • Options
    mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    I have 21, can’t redeem them as the thronebreaker stamp selector is missing from the featured store. However, I can still purchase the thronebreaker daily special which shows I have 21 stamps. I assume these will convert to the new paragon selector.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    mlopes010 said:

I have 21, can’t redeem them as the thronebreaker stamp selector is missing from the featured store. However, I can still purchase the thronebreaker daily special which shows I have 21 stamps. I assume these will convert to the new paragon selector.

Based on a reply support sent to another player in this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2263164#Comment_2263164 our stamps wont be converted, but used as Thronebreaker ones in some way after the changes are complete.
    So now we actually have TB stamps, even if we purchades paragon ones.
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    How do u get stamps 😆
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

How do u get stamps 😆

By buying the daily *put title* offers 🙂
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Lost mine also
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Stamps ?
  • Options

Stamps ?

Yes the pAragon stamp sector
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Aaah the daily offers right? Took me way to long 😆 oki thanks
  • Options

Aaah the daily offers right? Took me way to long 😆 oki thanks

Sorry I should have been more specific. But yes the daily offer
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I lost mine too.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah. Lost all my stamps also. That’s gonna need to be fixed stat.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I lost mine too.

And it did not credit me for today’s purchase. Maybe just a visual bug.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    yeah, they are sending a template response but not actually informing the community about what is actually happening. I have 11 TBs but thats because all we can buy are TBs, but as a paragon, i have no access to TB in-game redeems...I think they are changing that but the Kabam SOP is not exactly good for the type of money we spend on the game haha
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have 8 same issue 😕
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

I lost mine too.

I should have checked. I wanted the shards for a dual class, and I didn’t make sure I had a current count before I picked one up today.

As a purely administrative matter, though, how does this happen without some official communication?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    DrZola said:

I lost mine too.

I should have checked. I wanted the shards for a dual class, and I didn’t make sure I had a current count before I picked one up today.

As a purely administrative matter, though, how does this happen without some official communication?

Dr. Zola
    Someone's finger slips and they accidentally include this new package to the current build of the game when it was meant to go into the next build of the game. Wouldn't be the first time someone in kabam made a mistake and spoiled something before they could communicate it. Hopefully they address it on Monday when the office people get back to work.
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    They are showing as Thronebreaker stamps now but there is no Thronebreaker option to use them… The stamps we gained from buying the TB daily special used to work on the paragon selector but now they don’t…

• Options
    Searmenis said:

mlopes010 said:

Based on a reply support sent to another player in this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2263164#Comment_2263164 our stamps wont be converted, but used as Thronebreaker ones in some way after the changes are complete.
    Searmenis said:

mlopes010 said:

Hell no man. I purchased them for paragon. U can’t just change that
  • Options
    I bought mine as a paragon. I hope they are fixed and put back and I can use them in the paragon store. Cut the bs. I wish there was an actual administrative post about this issue and it’s form of correction
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

I bought mine as a paragon. I hope they are fixed and put back and I can use them in the paragon store. Cut the bs. I wish there was an actual administrative post about this issue and it’s form of correction

My thoughts exactly. (And I don't know why and who disagrees with our posts on something that serious.)
  • Options
    @Searmenis thank you and let’s see what communication is released tomorrow.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    This is pathetic and ridiculous.. the stamps are not showing .. its says zero .. ridiculous bug .. no communication.. Kabam when will u have better testers????