**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is thronebreaker EQ too difficult his month?

Comments

• RoastieRoastie Posts: 6
    It was easy
    It wasn't too bad this month. I feel people get too caught up in using the champs that get boosted through the nodes... I understand people are struggling with 2.2. You aren't required to use spidey/symbiote/sinister 6 champs...
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71
    It was hard
    i voted that its hard, for me wasnt really but there are a few lanes that whoever created them has some little problem and wants to make other ppl miserable, the science chapter A.I. is **** and most champs are unusable, especially the apoc and biship, that go unblockable and you have to take it in the face. For ppl with r2s that would mean revives. Again it is nothing undoable you just need ghost ..
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    It was easy
    Eq was easy but positions and nodes placement were fked up, i don't remember much except we have gotten and apoc and stryfe in the science quest where evade is a must for damage buildup
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    It was hard
    Roastie said:

It wasn't too bad this month. I feel people get too caught up in using the champs that get boosted through the nodes... I understand people are struggling with 2.2. You aren't required to use spidey/symbiote/sinister 6 champs...

Well chavez and spot whopping my butt 😡
  • KienMinhKienMinh Posts: 14
    It was hard
    tbh… chapter 2.2 and 3.2 are BS.. the unblockable r annoy as ****… it would be better is the timer in 2.2 is like 12 or 15s instead of 6s and the known down protection make it way worst… 3.2 has 6s duration unblockable make it worst… plus the animation of the special needs to ends before the shock end or it still trigger unblockable… it should just prevent unblockable if the special is activated when shock is active while perform special not end of special.. 2.1 is also annoying but there is a trick that make it really easy and fun.. they all should be fun and enjoyable…
  • RoastieRoastie Posts: 6
    It was easy

Roastie said:

Oof. I used Torch for Chavez and Blade for Spot :open_mouth:
    It was hard
    Roastie said:

Roastie said:

Oof. I used Torch for Chavez and Blade for Spot :open_mouth:
    Spidey ham dealt with her but again spot killed me before I can anything bc dex decided not to work 😡
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    It was hard
    I could do all but the science paths…the spot was about to make me rage quit
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    It’s so annoying
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    I'd guess it's not too bad for most paragon players, I can see people having some trouble with the unblockable node in the second chapter though or elsewhere without good node counters. I'm a chapter away from 100% and haven't been close to needing any items but I have a well developed paragon roster.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    It was easy
    So after having done the 100% this month, IT IS DIFFICULT compared to previous months.

Some very bad selection of enemies and nodes make it useless to bring in champs that benefit from the nodes.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    It was easy
    As a fresh TB I 100% first 4 maps but 3.2 is certainly a roadblock since I don't have any champs that make use of the node ranked up. Will try after again ranking guardian
    It was hard
    I gave up, no matter who i use against spot he keeps beating my team. Like seriously does any freaking thought process goes into this???
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    It was hard
    Terrible design. Terrible defender choice.

Kabam hates the parry mastery. Unblockable, unstoppable, stun immune, or defenders with non contact everywhere.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I like how mangog times his special attacks perfectly for the second after the HT power stings run out.

I only bothered with completion.

Not complaining but it seemed harder this month.

The unblockable over use was annoying, especially with some champs whose specials I find difficult to dex but it hones the intercept game I guess.
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    It was hard
    I've given up on this months tb. Don't feel like using resources on it. Not a fan of the specific #tagged champions for the boost nodes especially the #guardiansofthegalaxy tag. It's way too specific and honestly none of the guardians are any good imo. Anyway it got me back into completing act 7 just finished 7.3 tonight so it's not all bad.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    It was easy

I've given up on this months tb. Don't feel like using resources on it. Not a fan of the specific #tagged champions for the boost nodes especially the #guardiansofthegalaxy tag. It's way too specific and honestly none of the guardians are any good imo. Anyway it got me back into completing act 7 just finished 7.3 tonight so it's not all bad.

The tag nodes are fine when they are used like this -> Its class + tag, not tag, not class. Win win
  • FigiFigiFigiFigi Posts: 25
    I 100% it yesterday, and I wouldn’t say it’s hard like difficult..more like annoying because of the combination (champs + nodes) they placed. Majority of the fights was crazy long and tedious..
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    The hardest thing for me is - reading to see what the tag is and then easily selecting those champions. This also applies to the side quest blessed objective.

For example, when you enter 2.2, you have to:
    (1) Preview/enter the fight to see what the tagged nodes are
    (2) Exit back to team selection screen
    (3) Scroll down to the Tag filter and click on tag
    (4) Scroll down (or type on keyboard) to select each applicable tag
    (5) Finally pick your champion.

For this, you have to do 5 steps before you can actually play, and each step requires at least 1-2 tap inputs.

It is still mind boggling that since Kabam persists in creating tag specific node design, that they haven't made the UI any better in terms of selecting tagged champions. There needs to be a button that you just toggle on team selection that just filters for the node specific champions for that quest.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It was hard
    altavista said:

The hardest thing for me is - reading to see what the tag is and then easily selecting those champions. This also applies to the side quest blessed objective.

For this, you have to do 5 steps before you can actually play, and each step requires at least 1-2 tap inputs.

It is still mind boggling that since Kabam persists in creating tag specific node design, that they haven't made the UI any better in terms of selecting tagged champions. There needs to be a button that you just toggle on team selection that just filters for the node specific champions for that quest.

Completely agreed.
  • VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    It was easy
    altavista said:

I agree this is a bit annoying, but you also have to do this a total of what, two times? For the entire month, a ~2 minute total time spent working through UI seems like a bit of complaining just to complain.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    It was hard
    I can live with the nodes and the champions on the paths, though not a big fan of the ones already mentioned by others.
    What annoys me is the overclocked AI. Chaining multiple combos that are insanely hard to avoid.
    Surely there are ways to increase the difficulty by means of strategy and fight management instead of just upping the AI speed to beyond human reaction time.
    Did not have to restart any paths but I did finish a few by the skin of my teeth.
    To sum up, not that much fun.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It was hard
    I think it’s evident that Kebam needs to think long and hard about how to make EQ more fun. @RichTheMan just posted a video today that he’s no longer doing EQs.

Something needs to change to make EQs fun and not a grind.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    It was easy
    SpecM said:

It's hard because of the unblockable nodes combined with the AI behavior and input issues.

Exactly!!! Took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't mind the challenge at all. I've gotten through this node before. Just now AI does whatever it wants and control issues are horrible. Especially if you have spider verse champ trying to dex..it's horrible!
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    It was easy
    Now that I think about it... I want to change my answer to too hard due to 2.2 AI cheating dominance. There are too many ways AI can cheat you, I mean beat you, with how highly skilled the nodes are.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149
    I agree with others. 2.2 was just horrible. I don’t mind tags, but the tagged champs did not help in 2.2.