**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Better Fireboy. ..?????

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which is better Fireboy... Overall.. i personally loved sunspot and wanted him for long , other hand HT is easy to use .

What you guys think.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 399 ★★
    Sunspot is simple and has high damage output. But Torch just melts through everyone with his Nova Flame
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Sunspot is easy to use, but HT just burns through opponents. Sunspot is great for new players, but HT is better overall
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Torch has much higher utility - he's also Coldsnap immune, reverses healing, Power Stings the opponent, and can counter Miss. Then there the fact he basically makes an entire class of champions redundant, on defense.

However, Sunspot is a really decent champion, and his Ability to Perfect Block makes him a really good option as a 'lane-clearer'. And if you've "loved him and wanted him for so long", why wouldn't you take him up?

They're in different classes, so even if Torch is 'better', they aren't really in competition for resources, so there's really no reason not to take them both up.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Torch is better but both are great
  • HT is kinda for one fight with his Nova, Sunspot clears a lot with his SP2 and rather quickly. I personally think Sunspot is more versatile with his high damage output, but if you have a nasty mystic on your path you will want to bring HT and use his prefight. After that continue the path with Sunspot. I’m AW I’m using more often Sunspot rather than HT, unless I have a mystic defender to deal with. Both at r3 atm, but considering taking Sunspot to r4 if I dupe him from the featured crystal one day.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★

Torch has much higher utility - he's also Coldsnap immune, reverses healing, Power Stings the opponent, and can counter Miss. Then there the fact he basically makes an entire class of champions redundant, on defense.

However, Sunspot is a really decent champion, and his Ability to Perfect Block makes him a really good option as a 'lane-clearer'. And if you've "loved him and wanted him for so long", why wouldn't you take him up?

They're in different classes, so even if Torch is 'better', they aren't really in competition for resources, so there's really no reason not to take them both up.

I got sunspot last night and waiting for Level up event 😉 HT will be r3 and sunny boy will be r2 . Need mutant r5cc for further rankup