**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Scoring issue

Guys, I think there is an issue with this season of Alliance War specifically the Ranking system. My alliance , Ethernals [-3T-]has been in Gold 3 through out this season. We have had wins and losses but we have won the last 2 battles. We thought we had Gold wrapped up with 1111 Rank. When I woke up this morning, We were all of the sudden in Silver 1. I'm very confused and my alliance is getting very worried. We put in alot of hard work in this season and it feels we are getting the shaft. Can you please explain this??
Fred

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Someone in your alliance was caught either modding or piloting and you were deducted X number of war points.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    QuikPik said:

Someone in your alliance was caught either modding or piloting and you were deducted X number of war points.

But here is the problem. We have no Modders so we are complaining. Punish the Modder if you must but don't punish everyone else
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

QuikPik said:

But here is the problem. We have no Modders so we are complaining. Punish the Modder if you must but don't punish everyone else
    Submit a ticket and find out. That’s a significant drop if you weren’t docked because of someone modding. It may not be absolute, but it is the most likely explanation for the situation. Of course no one is going to admit to modding, but it seems like it is definitely possible that someone did. And why shouldn’t the alliance be punished? If a modder is found in an alliance there is no way to prove that the alliance didn’t take advantage of or benefit from the modder knowingly because the individual was allowed to participate. A few years back I discovered a modder in my alliance. He went straight to the first boss of AQ and cleared him without taking damage (back when linked nodes existed) in a fight where damage was guaranteed. He started bragging about it. I kicked him immediately because I knew it would cost the alliance. Had another guy a couple years later in AW. Same deal. I watched him enter a fight that would’ve had guaranteed health loss (no matter the skill, no way around it). I looked at his health the moment he got out of the fight and he lost nothing. I confronted him and he claimed that he used items, but his item counter didn’t change. He was kicked because I knew it would cost the alliance.
    Moral of the story and lesson for your alliance, watch your players. You don’t really know them.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★

QuikPik said:

You can't sure about that, modders good at hiding
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

QuikPik said:

It's not just modding, piloting can also cause deductions from war standing. Unfortunately, you can't just punish the person responsible. If someone did mod or pilot, they helped your entire alliance, that's why the alliance suffers.
  • Options
    FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Posts: 45

QuikPik said:

Impossible to know for sure unless the alliance is you and 29 alt accounts
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U do know there is a pretty big difference between what it shows after the war ends and the calculation of scores...
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Yeah, when did you check your ranking? After war is over? That is not a good indication since many other wars are not over yet. Best to check a few hours after your war is over.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    zuffy said:

Yeah, when did you check your ranking? After war is over? That is not a good indication since many other wars are not over yet. Best to check a few hours after your war is over.

We had checked the score after couple hours of AW ending and we had the same placement. It was only in the morning that we noticed we lost 400k points, making us drop to S1.
  • Options
    Minsudo said:

zuffy said:

We had checked the score after couple hours of AW ending and we had the same placement. It was only in the morning that we noticed we lost 400k points, making us drop to S1.
    It felt very circumspect. It felt we were punished for something we didn't do
  • Options
    We played in 12 battles but only given credit for 11.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Then someone was definitely modding or piloting for kabam to dock points.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    When someone hasn't logged in for 7 days you'll know who it was
  • Options
    zuffy said:

I Know that no one was modding. Kabam made a mistake.
  • Options

zuffy said:

I Know that no one was modding. Kabam made a mistake.
    400k is a dock... How are u so sure?...
  • Options
    Because I know everyone in this alliance. Everyone communicates here. I'm sure we did no wrong
  • Options

Because I know everyone in this alliance. Everyone communicates here. I'm sure we did no wrong

Like someone else said... Look at the next couple of days.. see if someone has a "vacation" comming.. or suddenly broke his 2 thumbs while playing with a pair of chinese finger cuffs.. or got his device "stolen" by aliens
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Kabam will not tell you who it was. Just have to look to see who hasn’t logged on tomorrow in over a day. That be the one who did it if no one fesses up