**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Options
    GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    edited March 2023
    Relic page is broken again...says need to complete tutorial and have to close game if enter page. Great job everyone.
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Relic still dont work. When open pages whit relic, game frezze. I need restart game.
  • Options
    GrabGrab Posts: 73
    same. entering relics screen forces original relics tutorial and upon finishing taps, can’t do anything. can’t go back to menu, or do anything within relics, can’t even open store to buy 75 odins packs i was about to buy…oh well. have to restart game.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    whats the point of making this thread kabam if you never check it
  • Options
    GoosherGoosher Posts: 2
    Never got my cav event quest rewards. Shows completion but that's it.
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 96
    Kabam!?

• Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

Hey all,

Once you go to the Relics for the first time, you will have to do the Tutorial and Bind a relic, but remember that it DOES NOT COST anything to unbind a Relic for your first few times. You do not have to pay for any until 7 Unbinds.

More information in the "Relic and Battlecast Details" section of this post: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/what-are-relics/

Is that 7 unbinds of same/one specific relic or as a whole?
  • Options
    Was fighting in BG and the screen before the fight was blank. Fight started and I beat terrax in under a minute. After the fight it said I died in 7 seconds….. lost the whole thing since I threw the first match….been having a lot of issues lately please help
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Why are all these Battlegrounds bugs in here, not being deleted? Are they still looking at bugs for relics?
  • Options
    Phantom_blaq8Phantom_blaq8 Posts: 1
    Trying to attach a Relic to Hercules and unbind relic from Rintrah. The game thinks they are in a quest, which they're not, It was like this in the March build and still the same in the April update.

• Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I’m currently having issues with certain relics not showing. Thankfully they’re all bound to champs (as far as I know of).

• Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Apparently they showed themselves after reloading the game.

• Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    edited April 2023
    I can’t bind relics to my 6* Domino & 5* Red Hulk & Masacre. They’re not in any quests, arenas, etc. It’s been like this since relics were introduced. I raised a ticket & nothing was resolved. I use Domino a lot so this is annoying.

If a champ is in a quest or arena this info is displayed at the top. e.g.

The champs I can’t bind to, that aren’t in a quest, don’t have this. They’re probably being registered as being in some old content still. Surely it can’t be that hard to fix this bug.

• Options
    PowPow48PowPow48 Posts: 17
    I am not able to bind my relics to my champs. I select and bind to a champ and animation pops up and say it's bound but when I try to exit. It says you are leaving without binding after I did bind.
  • Options
    MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    PowPow48 said:

I am not able to bind my relics to my champs. I select and bind to a champ and animation pops up and say it's bound but when I try to exit. It says you are leaving without binding after I did bind.

Same issue

• Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can someone please tell us how to fix the “champ in a quest can’t unbind” when the champ is not in a quest???

I have tried: turning off game and resetting phone. No change.

iPhone
    Wolverine relic
    Magneto white champ is my worst offender combo
  • Options
    PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    I am also unable to bind any of my unbound relics to champions. The animation plays to say relic bound but it doesn’t actually bind to the champion.
  • Options
    THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Posts: 41
    Unable to unbind 3*Thor relic/ bind 5* thor relic to herc. Said Herc is in a quest when he isn’t. Any idea on how long this will be broken for?
  • Options
    ACESPADEACESPADE Posts: 2
    Jeal79 said:

Unable to bind relic to a champ used in war attack. War is still in progress but the boss is beaten and my champs have been released yet still unable to bind.

I have same problem with that.. I can't bind relic to nimrod..
  • Options
    AragornautAragornaut Posts: 28
    I can’t bind relics. After selecting “bind relic”, there’s just the (grandmaster?) symbol spinning along with the wifi symbol which is now a common occurrence:

If I exit I get the message that I’m leaving without binding. When I get back, the relic is indeed not unbound.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    I would just like to rank up or look at my relics without having to do the tutorial AGAIN! I have done it once already so why am I having to do it again? I can only assume it is broke, like most things in the game, accept buying things I am sure!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I don't know how else to report this as it's impossible to find out, I have just become paragon and have completed all level 5 sections on this month's side quest but I have not been given any rewards for it? Is this a know issue?
  • Options
    McsizzleMcsizzle Posts: 3
    My relic problem is that it is showing a relic (3* venom) is bound to a 6* hulkling. Only problem is, I don't own a 6* hulkling. It won't let me unbind the relic (i go through unbind process but it just still stays bound to the nonexistent 6* hulkling), so I cannot bind and use it with any champ I actually own.
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 55
    What Champion were you using?
    Absorbing Man
    What Relic were you using?
    Iron Fist
    What Champion were you fighting against?
    Korg
    Describe the Issue
    Relic is hitting into block after activating
    What actions did you use leading into this? (ie. I launched the Striker after a MLLLLM Combo)
    Used striker after MLLLM combo
    Any other information that you think is important
    Happened in bgs fight
  • Options
    Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Posts: 40
    I currently can't bind, unbind, or swap relics. None of my champs are questing. Is anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted several times. No resolution.

• Options
    Nuke_EmNuke_Em Posts: 4

I currently can't bind, unbind, or swap relics. None of my champs are questing. Is anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted several times. No resolution.

Yes, same! Just popped 5-star Valkyrie relic and I have no way to unbind the Black Panther relic on Valkyrie to add the new relic! 😡
  • Options
    5wapn5wapn Posts: 4
    edited June 2023
    Can’t bind my 3 star Gambit relic to 6 star Kitty. The stupid node Spiritualizm-1 makes Event Quest 2.2 lane pain-in-the-ass without the striker.
  • Options
    PowPow48PowPow48 Posts: 17
    Why any and every time I want to do any changes to Relics they are bugged? You want people to start using them more but it's constantly having issues. I don't look forward to playing 8.3 and being forced to use them and having problems making any changes every lane.
  • Options
    emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    I remember that the crit rating for the Gambit relic (even for a 4 star) was around 2k plus. However, when I checked now, it only goes up to 800. I checked other youtube videos and the 4 star should have 2k plus crit rating. Not sure if I am missing anything, or there was a change during the update
  • Options
    Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    RELICS WILL NOT BIND. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Regardless of whether I pick the champion first or the relic first, when I tap bind, nothing happens. I have tried 4, 5, 6, & 7 star champs with 3, 4, & 5 star relics and none work. I have the most up-to-date game version and android OS version. Also, I opened a helpdesk ticket and did not receive an acceptable answer.