**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Early impression of the BG season 6

noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
Last season was awful in terms of enjoyment and stability, however node combo was interersting.
I got to Diamond league by the end despite losing 50+ matches to 0 PTS bug.
https://youtu.be/OKHq4WxN7GU

This season we have the nuke meta to utilize increased dmg on specials. I was looking forward to it And here is my first match of the season.

How is everyone doing so far? Any strategy to have good time playing BGs?

Comments

• Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    What do you expect ??? No nods ??? I think most of the complaining is completely exaggerated. Yes there are bugs, yes there are issues with cheaters modders but overall it’s the best rewards in game. You need a decent roster and some skill. You can’t expect Kabam to give them away you gotta play you gotta rank up certain champs in certain metas and you have to strategize.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    noclutch said:

THE_MISO said:

What do you expect ??? No nods ??? I think most of the complaining is completely exaggerated. Yes there are bugs, yes there are issues with cheaters modders but overall it’s the best rewards in game. You need a decent roster and some skill. You can’t expect Kabam to give them away you gotta play you gotta rank up certain champs in certain metas and you have to strategize.

Bro I won the fight , it just didnt register my scores.
    It’s happened to all of us it sucks but I still have fun playing and cashing out the very best rewards in game so those bugs don’t bug me as much as it bugs some in the community.

• Options
    THE_MISO said:

noclutch said:

THE_MISO said:

It’s happened to all of us it sucks but I still have fun playing and cashing out the very best rewards in game so those bugs don’t bug me as much as it bugs some in the community.

What advice would you give to not be bothered by the bugs and enjoy the game as it is? I am clearly not having a good time. Also I am curious what league have you progessed so far?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    I like the node but modders are rampant and bugs are still there
  • Options
    noclutch said:

THE_MISO said:

noclutch said:

THE_MISO said:

What advice would you give to not be bothered by the bugs and enjoy the game as it is? I am clearly not having a good time. Also I am curious what league have you progessed so far?
    I’m in diamond now this meta is not as bad as last season for sure. The more you play the better you figure out who to use and when to use them especially trying to smash out a big special when they have 2 bars of power for that big bonus
  • Options
    edited March 2023

THE_MISO said:

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical for you to respond to OP like this when half of your forums posts are complaints about BGs?
    I never said that there’s no issues all I’m saying is some are exaggerated
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I like the node but modders are rampant and bugs are still there

I’m in diamond now I haven’t had one fight against a modder not one. Yes for sure there are bugs , the game lags I get booted out it picks your defender sometimes when your first up but I mean overall no hackers not that I’ve seen and I play a lot.

• Options
    IF EVERYONE WOULD REPORT SERIOUS CONCERNS MAYBE KABAM COULD DO SOMETHING BUT WHEN EVERYONE EXAGGERATES THEY IGNORE IT CAUSE IM SURE THEY SEE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING, PEOPLE ARE BUYING ELDERS MARKS. ALLIANCES NOW PLACE BIG EMPHASIS ON BATTLEGROUNDS ASKING NEW MEMBERS TO DO A MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR BATTLEGROUNDS ALLIANCE EVENTS
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Zuro said:

THE_MISO said:

IF EVERYONE WOULD REPORT SERIOUS CONCERNS MAYBE KABAM COULD DO SOMETHING BUT WHEN EVERYONE EXAGGERATES THEY IGNORE IT CAUSE IM SURE THEY SEE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING, PEOPLE ARE BUYING ELDERS MARKS. ALLIANCES NOW PLACE BIG EMPHASIS ON BATTLEGROUNDS ASKING NEW MEMBERS TO DO A MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR BATTLEGROUNDS ALLIANCE EVENTS

Stop yelling at me
    YOU POSTED I ANSWERED
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @THE_MISO

For me personally the nodes are not the issue, I am fine with whatever node they choose but facing bugs again and again is frustrating. Reaching Diamond this quick, you are indeed having good time.

I wonder what makes the bugs more common to some players than others.
  • Options
    noclutch said:

@THE_MISO

For me personally the nodes are not the issue, I am fine with whatever node they choose but facing bugs again and again is frustrating. Reaching Diamond this quick, you are indeed having good time.

I wonder what makes the bugs more common to some players than others.

I think certain devices bro, in my alliance we mostly have Apple’s some Samsung and whatnots but no one here in my alliance has complained about modders. There are definitely bugs 100%. And this meta if you can time it well is a nuke fest basically
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    The VT last season was fun, this VT season is boring with those nodes.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    edited March 2023
    My first match in bronze III was 1 hour ago.... against a cheater with the legend title from the Danger Room. He finished all is fights with 100 % health. One of the fight was with his CGR against my Kingpin, despite being hit 22 times. I reported him of course but a such start doesn't make me want to play the game mode :s
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

THE_MISO said:

How are these the best rewards, more sig stones not needed, more shards have several hundred thousand waiting for new featured crystal. Only relics is good if you are chasing prestige. I find 25 room incursion run better rewards and less time consuming.
    I think you’re very wrong and most of the community on YouTube Twitch talk about BATTLEGROUNDS being the very best rewards in game.

Also no one streams incursions bro everyone streams BATTLEGROUNDS.

• Options
    Better rewards don’t matter if the gameplay is at times unplayable however. Good news is they will hopefully implement some changes in the upcoming future
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Better rewards don’t matter if the gameplay is at times unplayable however. Good news is they will hopefully implement some changes in the upcoming future

Let’s hope these changes get implemented before “early June” 😂
  • Options
    THE_MISO said:

Gmonkey said:

THE_MISO said:

How are these the best rewards, more sig stones not needed, more shards have several hundred thousand waiting for new featured crystal. Only relics is good if you are chasing prestige. I find 25 room incursion run better rewards and less time consuming.
    I think you’re very wrong and most of the community on YouTube Twitch talk about BATTLEGROUNDS being the very best rewards in game.

Also no one streams incursions bro everyone streams BATTLEGROUNDS.

In my opinion incursions are better worth the time as they are gauranteed rewards if you clear them, BGs have too much of variable and instability. Beefy rosters can minimize the variables to higher extent as compared to any non-Top tier roster. I also think that creator get less views in incursions because its static content with virtually gauranteed reward while BGs are more Dynamic in terms of decision making.
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    I have not encountered any bugs so far, but I can say I do enjoy this meta