**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Samsung S23 ultra lag and stuttering

xAIZENxxAIZENx Posts: 4
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello everyone, Recently I have bought the new S23 ultra and the game was running very smooth until the past Tuesday(14th of March). I saw a review on Google play store that someone had the same issue. I was wondering if there anyone else that faced the same problem and hope that it gets fixed soon.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Parliament871Parliament871 Posts: 5
    S23 user here. Check your frame rate, bring it down to 60. Turn on touch sensitivity if you've got a screen protector. Turn off accidental touch protection for low light. Those all helped me, but I still get the occasional stutter, like the animations are trying to catch up to inputs.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Clear cache

Reinstall the game

Enable game boost and increase graphics settings.

Remove battery restrictions
  • xAIZENxxAIZENx Posts: 4

S23 user here. Check your frame rate, bring it down to 60. Turn on touch sensitivity if you've got a screen protector. Turn off accidental touch protection for low light. Those all helped me, but I still get the occasional stutter, like the animations are trying to catch up to inputs.

The problem isn't that I have too many fps, my game is stuck at 30 fps and even if it gets higher it doesn't look smooth at all.
  • xAIZENxxAIZENx Posts: 4

Clear cache

Reinstall the game

I tried all of these, still stuck at 30-40FPS.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    xAIZENx said:

Clear cache

Reinstall the game

I tried all of these, still stuck at 30-40FPS.
    The game only runs at 30fps
  • pikapika Posts: 74
    Game runs on half of your FPS on your display refresh rate in most cases + during fight lowers around 45ish for God knows what crazy coding reason from Kabam devs.
    3 years ago wasn't like that, you get a 90-120hz phone, and the game just supported it, then they messed up something and lowers it to half of that refresh rate so u end up most cases with 60fps (only during fight is lower).
    There issue with Samsung or some other brands that support Auto refresh rate technology 1-120hz to save battery life depending of what you doing, which is not suitable for mcoc, unless you can force it to run on 120 always for the game, it will cause some stutters.
    I don't know if its gonna work but play around game launcher settings to see if there is 120hz force on a certain app/game app to turn off any restriction for battery saving, check out developer options too or just choose between the adaptive & standard refresh options whichever runs better. I know Samsung like to brag about their battery life so they make sure to restrict apps to prevent battery loss.
  • Hey @xAIZENx, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. In an effort to resolve it, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

- Android Troubleshooting

Please also take a moment to share the requested information in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for Android users, located HERE.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.