**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So who did you pull from the 5 star shards arena?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Black Panther Civil War
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Duplicated Angela
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    There are a lot of iceman pulls though, jealous as, I pulled elektra, no complaints I'm thinking r3 worthy

I did not get any top champs in 5* yet. It will also feel kind of strange to pull a champ which is already someone being regularly used as a 4*. Should be very glad but still ...

It has to be due to unrealistic expectations.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm going to post this and may never get a good pull again. Kabam wanted to balance the game so they nerfed all the old champs. But all the new champs have abilities that nerf all others and only a few which are new champs can beat them without spending lots of resources or units, so you grind for these champs or spend money to get them and then a new champ comes out that nerfs all the abilities of the champ you just got. These new champs have abilities no older champs can over come or takes so much resources and units. Now taskmaster is full immune lol...they provide this arena to keep everyone happy but the pulls are 90% s#!t and it's not just my alliance it's a lot of them. I call BS and no mod can tell me less
    Manup456 wrote: »
    I'm going to post this and may never get a good pull again.

Why do you think so?
    You next pull may just blow you over.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Night crawler

Same

• BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    3 pull this month. Mag, Oldman, and Phoenix. RIP me.
  • Useless venonpool my 11th useless 5 star in a row
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I got Psylocke.

Considering I missed her 4* cutoff in basic a few weeks back because I didn't feel like putting up the numbers that week, I'll take it.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm not sure some of you guys understand RNGs are RANDOM. LOL

I pulled Hype and Iceman in the last 3 days. I had to go through like 10 trash 5*s before them.

Yes we all know this is the claim.

How many 5*s are there? So basically it was a very unlikely that I would get the very worst champ in the game on my very first 5* pull (what like 1 in a few hundred? so like 0.3% or something crazy like that?). Reminding me that it is random does not make the hit feel any better :D Just reminds me that either a good portion of us have terrible luck a lot of the time or the odds are pitted against us slightly. I get that it could just be regular old luck and the odds are not skewed a bit in favor of less used/wanted champions but it sure "feels" that way to a lot of us (not saying it is that way... just saying it feels that way when your first 5* pull is the one champion consider widely to be the worst in the game, ie Luke Cage is who i just got).

So yeah, constantly reminding people it is "random" is not making anyone feel better ;) Getting Luke Cage as my first 5* feel like I just flushed those shards (would anyone waste the resources to level him? anyone who knows anything about the game? I have trouble believing they would so it feels like a complete waste).
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Useless venonpool my 11th useless 5 star in a row

Try having 17 unduped 5*
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I'm not sure some of you guys understand RNGs are I get that it could just be regular old luck and the odds are not skewed a bit in favor of less used/wanted champions but it sure "feels" that way to a lot of us (not saying it is that way... just saying it feels that way when your first 5* pull is the one champion consider widely to be the worst in the game, ie Luke Cage is who i just got).

So yeah, constantly reminding people it is "random" is not making anyone feel better ;) Getting Luke Cage as my first 5* feel like I just flushed those shards (would anyone waste the resources to level him? anyone who knows anything about the game? I have trouble believing they would so it feels like a complete waste).

I pulled a 4* LC recently and I must admit I was stunned for a few seconds (like got parried and without Limber).

My next 4* pull was Ant-Man. Oh well, it was a duplicate, so I can rank up Luke Cage with the science Isos. ;)

I guess Luke Cage is still out in the 5*s. :'(

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Miles Morales Spider Man is he any good never used him?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    One of my guys pulled a Rogue. Lol. One of those moments as a Leader where you have to be happy for them and jealous at the same time. XD
    edited December 2017
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Useless venonpool my 11th useless 5 star in a row

Try having 17 unduped 5*

I would love that considering I have only 1 and it was LC.

Miles Morales Spider Man is he any good never used him?

As master said he is really good for Alliance Defense (on the increase ability proc node). He and Magik get me kills every time and both are only 3*s.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got Hyperion and I had enough to open a second one which was old man Logan

Other are storm, iron man, rocket raccoon, Elektra
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Duped my patriot. At the moment my last pulls have been dd netflix morales quake mordo morales morales loki Jane Foster bpcw elektra patriot. I can’t even
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Cable Dupe
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Surely this is not RNG anymore. With like 90% of players pulling in **** champs, the odds have to be stacked against us.

Well there are like 30 more bad champs. Wait until February when they’ve added 20 more good ones
  • BlueHawk4906BlueHawk4906 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    and star lord was next to it.that guy is actually star lord. I modified the imagesnfolagozdydv.png
  • Oldman logan
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    LoPresti wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »
    None yet, I'm saving for 4-5 shots at starky in January

@The_One Hate to break it to you, but Starky already came along twice, he's not coming back a 3rd time.

Now is Green Goblin, then: Doc Ock, Kingpin, Medusa, Mephisto, Morningstar, Blade, Thor, Hela, etc

He's gonna be added to base pool of 5*crystal
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I got daredevil netflix. I hate this damn game.

I got him too. DD Netflix such a depressing end to a fun event.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    my other profile got mordo :)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1peio4xssssq.png

Me and like 5 others for YJ
    edited December 2017
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    1peio4xssssq.png

Me and like 5 others for YJ

Jealous! I love YJ... I would have been on cloud nine if i pulled him from my 5*. I got Luke Cage... you know thew one i jokenly told everyone I would probably get and then did get him (my first and only 5* too). Arg.

I wish they would offer and immediate trade in system where if you did not like your pull you can get an instant 2,000 shards back and they take the champ. I would have done it for this one.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    My first duped 5stsr and it's cyclops... he any good?

Duped I think he is pretty good. Not the best, but definitely not bad.