**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should carnage get buff?

Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Sadly marvel most insane villian carnage did enter the contest sadly had a hard review alot of players say he a trash and not worth useing.but i like mcoc but dont like how they treated carnage as how he should be treated he should be call trash he one of spiderman most powerful villian exmaples one time carnage throw a baby out out of a window where spiderman jump to save the baby then carnage killing other people like i said he a killer beast he destroy the milltary carnage even scare the joker but why is carnage bad in mcoc why.so i think he desevre a buff should not be treated careless so let prove kabam to buff carnage

Should carnage get buff? 19 votes

Yes totally buff carnage
89%
Etaki_LirakoiUndeadProphetMrbeast6000SuperDumbface64MagrailothosMasterTroller42ArmandStarPens8771Vinh225Nanimal79SgtAnime1shchong2Eviscerator2021MasterShocDarerider_99Repto23Cesarek4570 17 votes
No dont buff carnage
10%
FilmScorpionPandamanTan 2 votes

Comments

• Darerider_99Darerider_99 Posts: 43
    Yes totally buff carnage
    Whoops miss a word
    Yes totally buff carnage
    The person who said that carnage should not be buff why? I will like your reason plz
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes totally buff carnage
    Kabam knew how OP was Carnage (within their internal testing) before the release.
    Kabam knew how under power was Carnage after the release, and Kabam must have heard enough of players' feedback
    Now, I hope it is not a rocket science for Kabam to find a balanced middle ground to make Carnage great again
    If Kabam plans to release Toxin in the future, that's great, but let's fix Carnage first
    Yes totally buff carnage
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Kabam knew how OP was Carnage (within their internal testing) before the release.
    Kabam knew how under power was Carnage after the release, and Kabam must have heard enough of players' feedback
    Now, I hope it is not a rocket science for Kabam to find a balanced middle ground to make Carnage great again
    If Kabam plans to release Toxin in the future, that's great, but let's fix Carnage first

I agree with everything