Options

use gem on taskmaster or wait for blade ?

Hi all like the title say.

Im so thrill i got insanly Lucky for once to pull a 5 star taskmaster from 1 Feature Grand master Crys.. (300 units).
I also have an awaken gem ready for him.

Altho i have tried to play with him alot but seems like he needs to be awaken to get his full potentiel and dmg output.

I think i play him right but im unsure due he aint awaken yet.
I like blade and his abilities but i dunno if blade wud be better or Taskmaster is better.

About me:
Uncollected and waitng for 5.4
I have killed all events so far (except LoL)
I consider myself fairly skilled player
But i dunno if i shud try wait to pull blade or is Taskmaster considered a better champ

Comments

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Congrats on the pull. Blade is way better than Taskmaster in my opinion. Let's see what others say.
  • Options
    I feel too that blade is better due is reg, and other ability.
    But i just saw a video of Tastmaster and he seems pretty awesome
  • Options
    cud still use some advise for those WHO have both
  • Options
    I have blade and others have taskmaster. We have come to the conclusion that blade is way better and will rank 5 my 5* blade and other wont even rank 4 5* taskmaster
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2017
    @CYNDRDBODY thx for info.

Prob gonna stay at r2 ´for now.. and i gonna save my gem for blade =)
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Blade is way better than Taskmaster. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Taskmaster is a thrash, he is great but not as great as Blade
  • Options
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Blade is way better than Taskmaster. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Taskmaster is a thrash, he is great but not as great as Blade

Thx for advise aswell.
    I dont have blade why i need info about him. I only saw videos about him.. and there aint many about taskmaster yet.
    And only thing i can compare is the abiliuty and dmg output..
    I founded a r5 taskmaster and r5 blade to compare.. the dmg aint bad at all on taskmaster but i dunno the mastery setup or synergi.. but a r5 blade did 450 + combo to kill Winther and taskmaster did around 350 if u play him right and if not it was around 550 hits..

• Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Save for Blade.