**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What if we have this in the game?

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax "
I see content creators making end game boss solos with new champs or new rank ups all the time and i feel like doing them myself but doing that requires alot of energy and currently there is so much requirement of energy in BGs that even doing all of the EQ is not possible without splurging for energy with units.
Since the content creators have beta for most of the testing but sometimes they also use there energy refills to make that content; i think kabam should add a feature where if a player has explored a certain quest he can directly fight the boss.
it would be something on those lines of the act 4 venom chapter where you can directly fight the boss or do the path.
Let me know your thoughts on this

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I like this. Can`t really be used to exploit revive farming. Only a littlebit of iso maybe. But hardly enough to make it worthwhile.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★

I like this. Can`t really be used to exploit revive farming. Only a littlebit of iso maybe. But hardly enough to make it worthwhile.

This is mainly for the purpose of using your new ranked up champs that you think might have been great for the fight. Like a training grounds kind of thing
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    I've heard people talk about wanting a version of the beta where they can rank up a champion to their maximum potential and test drive them against high level boss fights and it definitely sounds enticing. I hope this gains more momentum to become a reality.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax "
    I see content creators making end game boss solos with new champs or new rank ups all the time and i feel like doing them myself but doing that requires alot of energy and currently there is so much requirement of energy in BGs that even doing all of the EQ is not possible without splurging for energy with units.
    Since the content creators have beta for most of the testing but sometimes they also use there energy refills to make that content; i think kabam should add a feature where if a player has explored a certain quest he can directly fight the boss.
    it would be something on those lines of the act 4 venom chapter where you can directly fight the boss or do the path.
    Let me know your thoughts on this

I know someone who will chime and tell you how dare you ask for something like this. Then will use the ratio of agrees/disagrees to justify their opinion lol

I do agree, players need more options. We're all not sheep who just follow, give us freedom!