**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next progression boss should be female

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion

If you introduce another progression title, can that boss please be a female? So many males, but not a single woman. I think Lady Death would be a great boss. If not her, then another female.

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,076 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

You probably mean Death (or Mistress Death), not Brian Pullido's Lady Death, which isn't a Marvel character, and also has the reputation to close the company she s published from :P

YEAH Mistress Death that's who I meant. The one who Thanos was in love with lol

Smh. I got my characters crossed 🤦🏾

use me as a disagree button :D everyone seems to be triggered for and against it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it could be Carina, except she somehow becomes evil with her powers and tries to take your power too. (I'm only cav so I don't really know the whole story)

Interesting suggestion! Maybe they are working their way up to Carina boss 👊🏾
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,484 Guardian
    The issue with that is in mcoc, Thanos was in love with Hela. Back in the April infinity war EQ of 2018, thanos is congratulating Hela on her plan of stalling the heroes with the death stone while they actually gather all the infinity stones.

Also with the way the story is currently going, it seems highly likely that the act 8 boss is going to be the chronoserpent. However kabam could always have Carina submit to the Chronoserpents will, so it is a possibility.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I thought there were no such thing as “gender”?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

You probably mean Death (or Mistress Death), not Brian Pullido's Lady Death, which isn't a Marvel character, and also has the reputation to close the company she s published from :P

YEAH Mistress Death that's who I meant. The one who Thanos was in love with lol

Smh. I got my characters crossed 🤦🏾
    It s ok, that s why we comic people are around lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It could be cosmo for all I care as long as the fight is fair and the rewards are good.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not personally bothered tbh, but I would note that skimpy outfits aside - though I suppose half the male cast are half naked too tbf - there’s a reasonable degree of balance across the contest as a whole.

I’d say that the female champions are probably more sought after, certainly the top 1% with the likes of Quake, Ghost, Domino and CMM amongst the OGs while a lot of the new additions have gone straight to the top of the metas, which I think is where representation is probably more important as you’re playing with that character rather than beating it up.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023

That would be completely irrelevant.

Agree
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

If you introduce another progression title, can that boss please be a female? So many males, but not a single woman. I think Lady Death would be a great boss. If not her, then another female.

I think it could be fun if the last boss before the Chronoserpant would be Nameless Carina