**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think we should still have energy?

I honestly think it's just a waste. I mean I like the fact that they did the energy overflow but then again energy just does not come on a silver platter and waiting for energy to come back while doing a quest is not for me. Plus spending 30 units for a full energy refill is not pretty fun when I can use those units for other things. Remember everyone has there own opinions on this.

Do you think we should still have energy? 167 votes

Yes
60%
DL864SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantHort4JerryJiverTendersquadDrenlinSpeedbumpTerraege999menFrankWhiteBrandonmballouLilMaddogHTdarjGarloArchdemon_Repto23Ackbar67EgretM4Opandemonio 101 votes
No
39%
MasterSmokeTigerphilFredhorst23Darth_StewieLeslie316p01arisIamnikeKillSwitchFloorKillerAmaadAkiraNapaHeroSCP1504BonemanJimmyBMoeyTehrDwhalen8554DJMNHJollyHawkkurogami24Username19273 66 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 479 ★★★
    No
    With all that is in the game, we have a shortage of energy. We shouldn’t have it as it is irrelevant. It allows grinding and I don’t see the point of energy
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    No

DJMNH said:

I would appreciate if Kabam brings in free energy refill in every quest chapter followed by few energy refills in rewards section.

Kabam you expect people to play SQ, MQ, STORY Quest etc and also BGs with such limited inflow of energy refills ?

I would say NO. I won't spend a single unit on buying these refills. So I hope you fix this thing by next month and not carry forward this request for months or years.

@Kabam Miike

I pretty sure they addressed this in a response from Miike or Jax saying that they don't expect you to complete/do everything in a month.
    Lol, I guess you didn't get what I mean, So if i want to explore 100% Thronebreaker, Cavalier, Uncollected Monthly quest ? What should I do ??

I want to play BGs too. Now give me the solution.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    No

DJMNH said:

I would appreciate if Kabam brings in free energy refill in every quest chapter followed by few energy refills in rewards section.

Kabam you expect people to play SQ, MQ, STORY Quest etc and also BGs with such limited inflow of energy refills ?

I would say NO. I won't spend a single unit on buying these refills. So I hope you fix this thing by next month and not carry forward this request for months or years.

@Kabam Miike

They expect players to prioritize which game modes they want to focus on, not to be able to do it all, and there’s nothing wrong with that. If you are choosing not to use units on energy refills to push more content that requires energy then you are choosing to prioritize another use for those units and therefore will not be able to run what you want more energy for. Gotta pick what is more important to you or make necessary sacrifices to be able to do all you want. Can’t expect to do everything always in a resource based game.
    What if one wants to do it all for quick progression ?
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 452 ★★★
    No
    Story mode should be the only thing that requires energy. Stuff like sq and eq shouldn’t!
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No energy = million revives for free, unlimited BG matches, restarting every EQ, Story Quest when u mess up.... Yeah i guess that's irrelevant..
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 266 ★★★
    Yes
    Maybe not in battlegrounds…
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Yes
    We should have energy, BUT we should also have increased availability of refills
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Yes
    If there was no energy there would be a bigger spread in players.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Older player somehow always tend to see only their aspect of things. I remember when I began, and the energy was so valuable. Higher levels players have easy access to energy resources, but the newer one don’t, which makes sense, they have to grind up

I've noticed that trend too it's kind of weird.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Yes
    Should we still have energy? - yes
    Do I also think that in months where SQ costs energy should we have a higher rate of refill drops and/or some kind of purchase/store for refills.... also Yes!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Yes

Maybe they could just increase our energy capacity?

I think this is a good suggestion given how much more content is around now vs energy refills available (even with the sigil). An extra5-10 would go a long way (and similarly boost the sigil cap/rate of recovery).
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Yes
    I think we should but that they need to add more levels so we can get it up to 100
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

@Kabam Miike

I pretty sure they addressed this in a response from Miike or Jax saying that they don't expect you to complete/do everything in a month.
    Lol, I guess you didn't get what I mean, So if i want to explore 100% Thronebreaker, Cavalier, Uncollected Monthly quest ? What should I do ??

I want to play BGs too. Now give me the solution.
    Stop doing uncollected honestly. If you can do cav and tb easily uncollected is pointless.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

If there was no energy, then I could practice 3.2.6 as many times as I want.

☠️
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    No
    With this new revive farming system, we really do not need energy for it is such a waste. The revives are not even worth the energy to. I can use that energy on somewhere else.