**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whoich skill champ to awaken

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Already have nick, valk, kingpin, korg, og bp, moleman and aegon awakened.

Whoich skill champ to awaken 26 votes

R2 crossbones
34%
FrankWhiteShooter708Colinwhitworth69LBreakerTnkeesmanMaiThuyneSuhshehshs_Rick87_noclutch 9 votes
R1 falcon
38%
zuffyMityAntSCP1504Ayden_noah1Sarvanga1_Furious80JT_Supremewillrun4adonutN0madAnsh_A 10 votes
R3 Shang-chi
11%
Grizzly_18RenaxqqYash0101 3 votes
R3 attuma
7%
FuriousImpaler13579rebel_ 2 votes
R1 stealth spiderman
3%
TheWatcher_ 1 vote
R1 Blade
3%
SlayinAlive 1 vote
R1 Mantis
0%
R1 Blade
0%
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Which* and forgot another option: save for another champ (zemo, block cat, ...). Agree with this comment to vote for this
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Which* and forgot another option: save for another champ (zemo, block cat, ...). Agree with this comment to vote for this

I don’t know that either Black Cat or Zemo need to be awakened but Black Cat is so great for BGs and Zemo looks so good. I really want Zemo but I don’t think he needs his sig. Do you have an awakened Nick Fury?
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    It’s sounds like you really want Blade since he’s on there twice

I don’t know that either Black Cat or Zemo need to be awakened but Black Cat is so great for BGs and Zemo looks so good. I really want Zemo but I don’t think he needs his sig. Do you have an awakened Nick Fury?
    I think she needs sig but not sure. Yeah read the first sentence above my poll question :)
    Lpoo said:

It’s sounds like you really want Blade since he’s on there twice

Lmao didnt even notice