**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* UC?

Hi. I am approaching 800k loyalty again, and would probably awaken my 5* UC. However I would be quite disappointed if with the upcoming 6* the loyalty store would be updated to include 6* UC for I don’t know, 2M loyalty or such. Is it possible to know whether there is any plan in the future for a 6* UC? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious Thanks!

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's been loads of these threads and they all get ignored.
    There's no way they'll announce a 6* UC just yet.

I'm betting he will come and decided not to get the 5* and carry on saving.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    If you have accumulated another 800k, then I am pretty sure that you have a roster already where a dupped UC provides zero value. I would wait for the 6* UC. That is what I am doing.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Yes, indeed, but I asked just in case they would reply “no way we are going to put a 6* UC”. Just to know and avoid saving forever
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    6 star UC wont be released now just like 6 star punisher.

They will be released when 7 stars arrive in 2020
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    6 star UC wont be released now just like 6 star punisher.

They will be released when 7 stars arrive in 2020

Not really. 5-star UC was released way before the arrival of 5-star Punisher. In fact, 5-star UC was released shortly after the introduction of 5-star champions, while Punisher was shortly before the 6-star announcement.

My guess is they will update the loyalty store with 6-star UC, but a few months after 6-star becomes playable.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Yeah i dupe uc 2 times. Suck a waste
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Why a 6 star UC a brand new champion who also has a mixed class in the loyalty store would be much better.