**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forged to Fight Compensation

I was recently reading over a post about the Forged to Fight compensation coming to MCOC and I noticed that it said it should be there by February 28th, 2023 on your in-game account if it's linked. My F2F account and my MCOC account had the exact same login, username, password, everything, except I never received any F2F compensation. Was there an update on the date of the compensation or did I just not receive it for some reason?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,040 ★★★★★
    It was pushed until next week.
  • Options
    Killmaster_9Killmaster_9 Posts: 27
    Oh ok! Thanks!
  • Options

I was recently reading over a post about the Forged to Fight compensation coming to MCOC and I noticed that it said it should be there by February 28th, 2023 on your in-game account if it's linked. My F2F account and my MCOC account had the exact same login, username, password, everything, except I never received any F2F compensation. Was there an update on the date of the compensation or did I just not receive it for some reason?

In case above new post doesn’t get merged, below is main thread with latest updates…
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/325920/transformers-migration-package-delayed-merged#latest
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    lol they closed the main thread
  • Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    The comp is now available
  • Options
    So I see several videos saying this, so naturally I'm excited, right?
    I log on and there's no compensation. Zip. Zilch.
    I'm kinda getting frustrated at this point. Was it scheduled for everyone to get it at the same time? Because I know for a fact that I linked my F2F account that I had for 3 years to my MCoC account.
  • Options
    FakeJunkoFakeJunko Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    They closed the main thread because they know that the compensation is very bad. They have not even had the transparency to say what receiving which package is based on, they lied that progress would be taken into account and not satisfied with it, the "good" compensation is much lower than what they gave for a game that was online only one year. It's totally ridiculous and feels like a mockery to those of us who invested so much time in forged to fight. The only reason I installed Contest of Champions is because of the email inviting players to migrate here, and I wanted to give it a try, but after that I uninstalled it. I don't want to invest time in a game from a company that makes fun of their fanbase. What a shame.

For those who are interested. My progress in transformers: story mode completed and explored 100%, almost all bots obtained with most of them at least a rank 3/4, my main team was rank 5. Special missions after 2019 completed and 100% explored on Prime difficulty.

Almost 4 years of my life invested for this. I guess the only ones who appreciated the game were the same ftf players, who put up with even with few and poor updates and still remained loyal to the game.

• Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Was the compensation for anyone who ever played the game or only recently? I linked mine the day I downloaded F2F and was a pay to play player. I got bored when I couldn’t progress bc the game was too new, and bc of how much I spend in MCOC decided I should focus my time and energy here. I don’t think I’ve logged into F2F in at least 2 years, but I spent considerably. Guessing I’m not getting compensation bc I haven’t played or logged in in over a year?
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    edited March 2023
    Never mind, the link above answered my questions. Pretty stupid and shady that they’re only compensating recent players. More than likely I would not have re-downloaded the game, but I can’t rule it out. The fact I spent money on the game to progress and now have nothing is something to take into account when the inevitable happens with MCOC
  • Options
    They couldn't even acknowledge that the game existed, they just called it "a previous Kabam title".
  • Options
    wild
  • Options
    Yeah, still no compensation for me. Kinda pissed rn.
    I don't care if they don't give me the comp. right now, I just at least want a fair and full clarification and/or explanation.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

They are throwing a bone... They don't have any obligations to compensate for a different game and different franchise really...
  • Options
    When did you last log in? They said that you need to have logged in from sometime in September until the shutdown to receive it.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★

Was the compensation for anyone who ever played the game or only recently? I linked mine the day I downloaded F2F and was a pay to play player. I got bored when I couldn’t progress bc the game was too new, and bc of how much I spend in MCOC decided I should focus my time and energy here. I don’t think I’ve logged into F2F in at least 2 years, but I spent considerably. Guessing I’m not getting compensation bc I haven’t played or logged in in over a year?

Same boat for me. I played sparingly over the last year of the game, but was pretty much playing a solid hour a day for nearly 3 years and didn’t get a single bit of compensation. Makes zero sense.
  • Options

When did you last log in? They said that you need to have logged in from sometime in September until the shutdown to receive it.

Dang I could have sworn I did or even created a new account and merged it….daaaang
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    So lots of their other games keep shutting down. And they want to punish us. Who have been loyal to mcoc. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    Circlephobia60Circlephobia60 Posts: 6
    edited March 2023

They couldn't even acknowledge that the game existed, they just called it "a previous Kabam title".

I logged in till the last day, but still didn't get anything. I really need a clarification for the reason.
    But I know that they lack transparency so they are not going to say anything about it.
  • Options
    So they gave out 2 different gifts to different people, and randomly decided who got the better one. And they still didn’t give it to everyone. 11/10 job
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    There's everything you had to do to get compensation package.

• Options
    I logged in every day on F2F so...
    And I know for a fact that my account was linked.
  • Options
    Well I know a couple other people that received nothing. Idk what the deal is.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's just quite frustrating. I barely spend in MCoC, only about $50 my entire time in the game.
    F2F, I spent about $500 over all. Now all of that's gone to waste. Awesome.
  • Options
    Rip
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64
    FakeJunko said:

They closed the main thread because they know that the compensation is very bad. They have not even had the transparency to say what receiving which package is based on, they lied that progress would be taken into account and not satisfied with it, the "good" compensation is much lower than what they gave for a game that was online only one year. It's totally ridiculous and feels like a mockery to those of us who invested so much time in forged to fight. The only reason I installed Contest of Champions is because of the email inviting players to migrate here, and I wanted to give it a try, but after that I uninstalled it. I don't want to invest time in a game from a company that makes fun of their fanbase. What a shame.

For those who are interested. My progress in transformers: story mode completed and explored 100%, almost all bots obtained with most of them at least a rank 3/4, my main team was rank 5. Special missions after 2019 completed and 100% explored on Prime difficulty.

Almost 4 years of my life invested for this. I guess the only ones who appreciated the game were the same ftf players, who put up with even with few and poor updates and still remained loyal to the game.

Tipical Kabam...