Do you think we should still have energy?

2»

Comments

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Member Posts: 388 ★★★
    No
    No. Energy in gaming is a recent concept introduced primarily to mobile games and only serves to hold back the player in some way. The reason why many are saying 'yes' is that is all they know.

They can't seem to fathom that time-gating never has and never will be a pro player mechanic.

That being said, energy is fairly easy to get your hands on in this game compared to others so I don't really care too much about this topic. Still, the indiscriminately correct answer is no.
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85

I honestly think it's just a waste. I mean I like the fact that they did the energy overflow but then again energy just does not come on a silver platter and waiting for energy to come back while doing a quest is not for me. Plus spending 30 units for a full energy refill is not pretty fun when I can use those units for other things. Remember everyone has there own opinions on this.

Just make bigger a capacity and give to players more energy refills
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yes
    Zilliaxer said:

I honestly think it's just a waste. I mean I like the fact that they did the energy overflow but then again energy just does not come on a silver platter and waiting for energy to come back while doing a quest is not for me. Plus spending 30 units for a full energy refill is not pretty fun when I can use those units for other things. Remember everyone has there own opinions on this.

Just make bigger a capacity and give to players more energy refills
    You have plenty of access to energy refills and if that is not enough then you should invest in refills for units and not waste units on shines like crystals etc.
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Member Posts: 97 ★★
    Yes
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

I would appreciate if Kabam brings in free energy refill in every quest chapter followed by few energy refills in rewards section.

Kabam you expect people to play SQ, MQ, STORY Quest etc and also BGs with such limited inflow of energy refills ?

I would say NO. I won't spend a single unit on buying these refills. So I hope you fix this thing by next month and not carry forward this request for months or years.

@Kabam Miike

I pretty sure they addressed this in a response from Miike or Jax saying that they don't expect you to complete/do everything in a month.
    Lol, I guess you didn't get what I mean, So if i want to explore 100% Thronebreaker, Cavalier, Uncollected Monthly quest ? What should I do ??

I want to play BGs too. Now give me the solution.
    The solution is buy energy refills. How are you missing this?