**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

delete hercules from game

DtsDts Posts: 53
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
you can nerf revive farm,BUT NOT revive spam, 5 star hercules recoil mastery and boost can do this hard endgame content EOP left and right with ~80 revive.DO you think this is ok?Do you understand that a 5 star destroy this hard content about u speak??????But people have 6star rank 4/5,they can just farm 15 revive and clear 1path in 8.2 8.3 8.4 again farm 15 revive an clear.Other champs need heal when you use a 20%revive but no hercules.Just delete hercules from game
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DtsDts Posts: 53
    i dont understand why text here?i tell hercules is too powerful and break the game need to be deleted and this revive farm nerf change nothing.Kabam tell us about revive spam hard content,but hercules is only one who spam this 20% revive,other champs need heal
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Deleting wouldn't solve anything. A lot of players have put a lot of effort into their champions, levelling them up and putting Sig stones into them. Hercules is the same.

But, at the same time, I don't think anyone could argue that Hercules is one of the most powerful champions in the game and because of his Immortality Buff is naturally suited to the revive-spam gameplay which is being debated elsewhere. His kit is also tailored to take advantage of Suicide Masteries too.

OP, you may find your arguments have more support if you requested an adjustment to a couple of his abilities instead.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    Oh boy why suddenly so many discussion on Hercules.... ??
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★
    Dts said:

i dont understand why text here?i tell hercules is too powerful and break the game need to be deleted and this revive farm nerf change nothing.Kabam tell us about revive spam hard content,but hercules is only one who spam this 20% revive,other champs need heal

I don’t have Hercules, and I’ve spammed 20% revives without healing until I completed act 8.1
    This looks like that post “Nerf Hercules or give everyone a 7* Hercules”, Lol

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Dts said:

you can nerf revive farm,BUT NOT revive spam, 5 star hercules recoil mastery and boost can do this hard endgame content EOP left and right with ~80 revive.DO you think this is ok?Do you understand that a 5 star destroy this hard content about u speak??????But people have 6star rank 4/5,they can just farm 15 revive and clear 1path in 8.2 8.3 8.4 again farm 15 revive an clear.Other champs need heal when you use a 20%revive but no hercules.Just delete hercules from game

That’s the most unhinged comment on the forums today
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Delete your game id.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Bulmkt said:

Dts said:

That’s the most unhinged comment on the forums today
    seriously.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Dts said:

my text is to kabam,not to you toxic trolls who just want to save this cheater hercules in game.I dont have 6 star hercules,but 5 star was enough to do 2 runs in 80 20%revive to see what he can,and after do all carina every time spend ~20 20%revive to clear dormamu bishop cross and overseer.A 5 star hero who destroy a 7stars top ENDGAME content.You can nerf revive farm but people can do first 4 fight in eop with free revive with hercules,this nerf change nothing,Hercules is the main problem.No more text from me here

This last sentence of the last response was the only thing written by the OP that I could agree with.

This forum post was brought to you by Kleenex.