Options

Revive Removal in 3.6.2

Many of your fan base is leaving because of it. Shame on you. 1 revive a week!!? That’s fowl. It seems as though you stick it to your players any chance you can. How about you fix your input issues before you take away our revive farm, if we didn’t have input issues we wouldn’t need so many revives. But you don’t care. Greed has consumed you. I hope this is an April fools joke. Fix your game. And don’t stick it to your players every chance you can.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★

Many of your fan base is leaving because of it. Shame on you. 1 revive a week!!? .

It’s one a day. Still not great though.

• Options
    Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 40

Many of your fan base is leaving because of it. Shame on you. 1 revive a week!!? .

It’s one a day. Still not great though.

Yeah miss input there. It’s not great especially if you’ve got a family and a few hours to play the game. I’ve given this game so much money. I can’t believe they’re taking away from us without having their game running smooth. I could understand them Fixing the input and taking the revive farming away then, but this is just bushleague.
  • Options
    Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 40
    Who are these people disagreeing??? People who love kabam and all that they do for the player base? Seek help you’re delusional.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    3.6.2 doesn't exist
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

3.6.2 doesn't exist

???? What?
    Chapter 6 of act 3 is notoriously difficult. Everyone with at least a decent amount of game knowledge knows that.