**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So... Kabam will take care against Arena Cheaters too?

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
Yeah, that's it.

I saw really high accounts with +2500-3000 arena streak and, that's inhuman to do it for only one player in 72 hours.

That people is not the same as Incursion and BG cheaters?

Comments

• Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    That's been going on for YEARS though. Why Crack down on them now? It should of been done like 6 years ago.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They were supposed to ban accounts in the gifting event. Clear cheaters with multiple r4s that didn't place in top 400. Unfortunately kabam has turned a blind eye to spenders in the past.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Yeah, that's it.

I saw really high accounts with +2500-3000 arena streak and, that's inhuman to do it for only one player in 72 hours.

That people is not the same as Incursion and BG cheaters?

It’s not impossible to have a 3000 streak.
    It’s impossible to build in 72 hours.
    There have been some arenas (mainly celebrating) that have lasted a week or even two weeks.
    During these one week or two weeks arenas, many players build a high streak number to have for their profile.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It’s really not difficult to investigate and Perma ban these accounts. Unfortunately for all of us that play without bots or mods a lot of those accounts are in TCN and NY which also happen to spend a lot so they won’t ban them or even crack down. It’s a joke really, no one can be online all the time. Just look at the accounts behavior. It’s not hard.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    They've had all this time and haven't yet so I don't expect it. I just don't trust KABAM at all anymore, on anything.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    @Kabam Miike You could give us some info in this theme?
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 803 ★★★★
    I can’t believe you guys want to rob hard working modders of 6 star wolvie….

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    When the 1 vs. 1 Arena was running, many people amassed thousands of Wins. It's also not impossible. I've seen a number of Players with it. Not that Modding isn't an issue. Just pointing out that it's not unheard of.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★

When the 1 vs. 1 Arena was running, many people amassed thousands of Wins. It's also not impossible. I've seen a number of Players with it. Not that Modding isn't an issue. Just pointing out that it's not unheard of.

Nope, i don't think so lol.

+3000 wins in a mode where you just fight for fun, nope.