**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth it?

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I already did the Spider-verse challenge, I spent about 75 revives and several portions of health, because of Ikaris, it was about 25 on him, on Ikaris I got very angry, my team was Spider man tec, Spider man 2099 and Peni, all 6* R3, then I started the line with Hercules 6* R4 x160, it just isn't x200, because I don't want it to pass Titania in prestige.

Then I did the challenge that makes two at once, using Rogue 6* R3 and Scarlet Witch (classic) 5* R5 and Rogue 5* just to complete the team, I spent about 65 revives and several portions of health, in this I got very angry on Peni, I spent about 20 revive on it and I always had to put a lot of life.

Now I want to do two challenges at once again, using America Chavez and Ghost Rider, I just want to use America Chavez who is 6* R3, I think the hardest fight will be against Peni, I know that against Ikaris she's doing fine.

I have collected many 20% revives and still have several free paragon crystals.
I'm going to spend a lot just using America Chavez, but I think if I do the two separate challenges, in sum I might spend more.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    My Chavez run was my cheapest run, she is a very good champion. Ikarus feels like act 1 if you're playing Chavez right, the only annoying fight is peni.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited March 2023

I already did the Spider-verse challenge, I spent about 75 revives and several portions of health, because of Ikaris, it was about 25 on him, on Ikaris I got very angry, my team was Spider man tec, Spider man 2099 and Peni, all 6* R3, then I started the line with Hercules 6* R4 x160, it just isn't x200, because I don't want it to pass Titania in prestige.

Then I did the challenge that makes two at once, using Rogue 6* R3 and Scarlet Witch (classic) 5* R5 and Rogue 5* just to complete the team, I spent about 65 revives and several portions of health, in this I got very angry on Peni, I spent about 20 revive on it and I always had to put a lot of life.

Now I want to do two challenges at once again, using America Chavez and Ghost Rider, I just want to use America Chavez who is 6* R3, I think the hardest fight will be against Peni, I know that against Ikaris she's doing fine.

I'm going to spend a lot just using America Chavez, but I think if I do the two separate challenges, in sum I might spend more.

These screen shots proves why kabam is removing revive farming
    edit: look at his revives.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

My Chavez run was my cheapest run, she is a very good champion. Ikarus feels like act 1 if you're playing Chavez right, the only annoying fight is peni.

I know how to use America Chavez, I think it decreases Thanos Nameless' power gain if he keeps using the heavy attack.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian

Pikolu said:

I know how to use America Chavez, I think it decreases Thanos Nameless' power gain if he keeps using the heavy attack.
    It doesn't reduce it, wish it did though.
  • Options

I opened several free Paragon crystals and there were a lot of energy refills, in Act 3 I get revivers and energy refills, if these events are to be spent, I'm not wrong and go to Act 3 to get revivers, kabam shouldn't remove these revivers, we spend a lot of time doing this.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

It doesn't reduce it, wish it did though.
    I understood. After this challenge, I'm just missing the robots for Carina 3 100%, Carina 1 and 2 did less than half, it's not even worth the prize anymore.
    Will it be possible to make Nimrod's Terrax, using Sentinel Omega's synergy? Instead of shocking, does Nimrod incinerate or is it better to raise Dragon Man 5* to R5?

• Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited March 2023

I opened several free Paragon crystals and there were a lot of energy refills, in Act 3 I get revivers and energy refills, if these events are to be spent, I'm not wrong and go to Act 3 to get revivers, kabam shouldn't remove these revivers, we spend a lot of time doing this.
    I’m not disagreeing with you, i also think its dumb why kabam is removing it, i’ve been using the revive farming method to get through act 6 and 7, just pointing out the screen shot is all