**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i know how to nerf hercules

DtsDts Posts: 53
some suggestions,no toxic pls 1.he gain immortality and unblockable if he used SP3 in fight,no more 20% revive spam,want immortality and unblockable go full hp and try to not die from nodes. 2.persistent charge,give him 5 charge,he can gain immortality and unblockable 5 times per quest. 3.give him another signature ability and make this a sinergy,for example new champ Zeus give him immortality when hercules KO,and Thor give him unblockable when he have immortality,hercules trio like ghost trio,domino trio

Comments

• Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Cheesyone said:

You will all be crying once they actually touch Hercules just like you all were spamming 3.2.6 saying "kabam ain't gonna do **** lmao". Be careful what you guys ask for. Nerfing Hercules is a HUGE change to a lot of people's rosters.

Ikr?!! Just made me lose my marbles watching a certain content creator blahb about it on his 'News show' about 4 times per week or more about revive farming. Each time I was like: duuuuude shut up about this already! But he wouldn't.

Not saying the blame is all on him, but he definitely didnt help. And him making a comic bit about it now, funny or not, just leaves a very bitter taste with me.
    That's Rich isnt it? Yeh I always thought he could have had (a lot) more tact when it came to it. He advertised it like it was a game feature. I guess he never watched Fight Club...

Takes me back to that kid that used to remind the teacher whenever she forgot to give us homework :/
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    So do I

Leave him as he is 👌
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Dts said:

some suggestions,no toxic pls 1.he gain immortality and unblockable if he used SP3 in fight,no more 20% revive spam,want immortality and unblockable go full hp and try to not die from nodes. 2.persistent charge,give him 5 charge,he can gain immortality and unblockable 5 times per quest. 3.give him another signature ability and make this a sinergy,for example new champ Zeus give him immortality when hercules KO,and Thor give him unblockable when he have immortality,hercules trio like ghost trio,domino trio

Make your own game and nerf whoever you like.

Disclaimer: This is not a toxic comment, just ironic.
  • Options
    2nd_Att3mpt2nd_Att3mpt Posts: 12

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I don’t intend for this to sound toxic so I hope it doesn’t seem that way…but this is just the worst.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    These Herc nerfs posts are missing the point. Sacrificing a champion is not gonna preserve your right to revive farm.

Revive farming changes are happening. Farming free revives for difficult content is the issue that Kabam sees. Whether you spam 50 free revives with Herc, or 100 free revives with Corvus, it makes no difference.

Whether Kabam modifies the proposed changes or not based on the uproar, that is debatable. But calls for nerfing Herc are not gonna stop anything.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Lmao this people of Herc Nerf are even worst than Compensation guys
    I uses to tell people not to flex so called revive farming in here forums or YouTube but people were like , kabam knows it and they won't do it. Now happy with the result
    Now this herc nerf would actually give them idea for some BALANCE update. Then this same people will cry like sassy brats.
    What's done is done. Just move on improve your skills and be wise how to use your inventory
    Period
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Me reading the nerf suggestions:

• Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

• Options
    _nickname_1_nickname_1 Posts: 1
    So if Hercules’ immortality won’t activate during an sp1 or sp2 now why even have it. Are other champions going to be given the same treatment such as Corvus, ihulk, hell or even phoenix. Might as well take away instant health regeneration for nick fury, guilly 2099 etc.
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    Dts said:

Or maybe nerf Zeus cause he is the one giving herc his abilities
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    People talking and thinking about Hercules Nerf are usually the ones without him on their roster LOL.

Other than that, stop the nonsense about nerfing Hercules. He's such a old school champ already, if they ever change anything about him i will just leave the game, along with everybody i know who play this game about 200 people. We are all tired of the nonsense and nonchalant behavior at present time. Hercules was already nerfed once. He used to be able to tank and survice sp3 but not anymore.
  • Options
    NoahNoah Posts: 47
    This is dumb. Kabam doesnt want you to spam revives. Nerfing Hercules will make you spam even harder. The problem isnt ant champs or revives farming. Its the content itself. I never have to spam revives when I do act4 or 5. Kabam is underselling the farming aspect. Often times, I devoted 4-6 hrs just to get 50 revives and I also spent a ton of units to refill energy..
    Dts said:

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    This remind me of the give everyone Doom or nerf him thread 😭
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    I hate the idea of nerfing a character that majority of the community have already cleared the content with.
    I would appreciate more i the ocus was on making weaker character strongers like Groot or Abomination.
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    Sounds like someone is a little salty that they don’t have a 6* Herc LOL
  • Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Everyone wants to nerf herc but I do remember when 12.0 update came and they nerf dr strange,scarlet and Everyone lost their minds. Just lower the % of revives not a lot and put the revives by percentage instead of a fixed value