Options

Best Team for Abyss

Looking for suggestions for best team to use for Abyss and Labryinth

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    Start receive farming now, then worry about your team once the April update happens.
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122

Start receive farming now, then worry about your team once the April update happens.

I’m good on revives, hence my question about the team lol

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For Abyss in general? Or a specific path?
    In Abyss in general, I'd recommend Apoc with Stryfe, Mags, Aegon, and Heimdall(?).
    For Labyrinth, Aegon by himself can handle everything but Colossus, ProfX, Emma Frost, Omega Red, and Juggernaut is also great.
    It's also been several years since I have done either outside of Carina's Challenges, so assume that my teams are probably outdated at this point.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I’d say for an initial run of Abyss, path 1 with Fury, Torch, Aegon, Doom and (Heimdell/5ty person) is great. If you bring Strfye, I’d suggest bringing Cable. I wish I had done that for the mutant domination challenge. Starting with 5 charges would have helped a ton with the grandmasters unstoppable part (I believe as I didn’t r7n it with him).

For abyss, Aegon was great, and I’d bring a degen immune/reversal champ like Mr Negative or Spiderham as I couldn’t dex maestros sp1.
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Thx for suggestions guys. I have all those champs except Red Mags