**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Controls and Lag Ever Improve?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Title says it all. So tired of finding time to log on and the game plays like it’s being run on a poorly maintained Commodore 64.

At some stage, the team surely has to fess up and admit that controls, BGs, AI and a lot else is just not performing up to minimal standards. I realize that puts them into a bind with providing ongoing relief again, but surely that’s better for the soul than the current stance.

Dr. Zola
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Won't ever get fixed . They are just too scared to admit it openly.

-- Engineer Rohit
  • kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    They are to busy working the new game.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Idk, but i have zero issues right now. No lag and perfect controls
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    If they knew how to fix it, it would've been fixed by now
    Something that has been broken for about 2 years (which is roughly a quarter of this game's age) then it is probably broken to such an extent that it can't be fixed
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Maybe this is why the game is shut down
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 968 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Idk, but i have zero issues right now. No lag and perfect controls

A person can dream…

I’m seeing all kinds of wacky lag finishing the last paths of 2.2 TB EQ. It’s like the game can’t handle what’s going on and just slows to a stutter.

Dr. Zola
    That node is a mess by itself, the other issues don't do it any favors either.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    No and it always seems the worst in AW, AQ, and BGs where it costs players the most in stress and completely overpriced consumables
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not exactly sure what can be said for the questions here. Will it ever improve is a pretty broad statement to answer. It improves for some, persists for others, and eventually outdates some devices people are using. I get that this is somewhat of a vent about these issues, but there's very little that can be done without providing information as well. This isn't always a one-and-done process. Things like device, OS, game mode, when it occurred, all those things go into trying to identify the issue. Even if it's a matter of repeating the same report, that still adds to the information.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

I'm not exactly sure what can be said for the questions here. Will it ever improve is a pretty broad statement to answer. It improves for some, persists for others, and eventually outdates some devices people are using. I get that this is somewhat of a vent about these issues, but there's very little that can be done without providing information as well. This isn't always a one-and-done process. Things like device, OS, game mode, when it occurred, all those things go into trying to identify the issue. Even if it's a matter of repeating the same report, that still adds to the information.

Great! So just keep talking to the wall on the bugs page and praying for a miracle.

Glad that's solved
    It's certainly more information for them to go on than "Your game is messed up.".