**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Zone 6 didn’t reset from last week??

BmanBman Posts: 223
Today is Wednesday (for me atleast depending where ppl live). Got old work and played zones 4,3,2,1 for the solo rearwds. Happened to look at Zone 5 and 6 rewards and saw zone 6 rewards are still showing the same zone rewards from last weeks run???? What gives? NO other zone is showing that, only zone 6!!! Zone 1,2,3,4 are showing that I haven’t done (so can get TOP zone rewards). Zone 5 is showing, have t done that get. Zone 6 is showing “check marks” for zone I completed last run?!?! What’s up Kabam?? That def should NOT be, I haven’t even taken a run on zone 6 since it reset like 13hrs ago. Visual glitch or Broken like so much of the game. Need answers please and thank you

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    My zone 6 reset. I was in section 11 and I was hoping to continue this week, but it was gone. I Thought the rest reset not zone 6.
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023
    My sec 6 reset as well, I was at zone 12 boss Kate bishop 🙁
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★

Not everything is bug or glitch, it just you not reading properly

I am not worried about the rewards. I wanted to continue my progress. I did not think that sector 6 reset progress.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

I am not worried about the rewards. I wanted to continue my progress. I did not think that sector 6 reset progress.
    Unfortunately it does. Multiple threads since first day asking this exact thing.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

It doesn't reset rewards but it resets progress.

Bad design imo
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    I’ve created a thread about progression resetting weekly on level 6 and got the same answer you got: it does reset and progression is lost. Support confirmed it in a ticket I opened.
    This is bad design or at least bad wording as it’s never been clearly stated until people started asking.
    On a brighter note, i lost progression at room 10. Started from scratch and I’m now at room 23. Restarting sucks, but you can do it.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    Pretty lame tbst rewards don’t reset each week like 1-5 does! Thanks for clearing it up though guys. Didn’t remember seeing anything about zone rewards not resetting weekly like the rest. Really sucks, for thanks for responses guys
  • Options
    Announcement (Rewards chart) pasted earlier here, as well as Game Mail (provided by @SirGamesBond in different thread today, see below), unfortunately just mentioned the Reset of Zone Rewards (Rewards reset for Sectors 1-5, not for 6).

Resetting of the Danger Room Incursions itself wasn’t mentioned, so players had to find that out first week (unless the Timer on the main panel was always showing as a 7-day timer ?)

Ideally, current progress inside the quest/zones itself within Sector 6 would not reset your current incursion status each week.
    But that would be hard to program, since it is the same Danger Room system no matter which Sector you have chosen to run. So the Denger Rooms overall ALL end/reset all together.

Like if side quests that are Daily Modok Labs (or Rift quests) only did a hard daily reset for lower difficulties, but the highest difficulty Lab/Rift did not have that hard daily reset.
    There's nothing in their coding that would allow something like that currently.