**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 Sinister is ....

2»

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

Anyone think Sersi would work for Sinister?

Sersi got furry?? And poison immunity?? If yes she'll work.
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    TheSaith said:

She is tricky. Fury yes. But her poison immunity relates to glancing. Don’t think she will. Was asking for my son. But upon further research he discovered he had a 5* Hela, 5* Heimdall that he had no idea he pulled lol. So he is good. He is going to roll with Nimrod then. But Anti-Venom the hela/heimdall synergy might be the ultimate counter as he is poison and incinerate immune.

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

TheSaith said:

She is tricky. Fury yes. But her poison immunity relates to glancing. Don’t think she will. Was asking for my son. But upon further research he discovered he had a 5* Hela, 5* Heimdall that he had no idea he pulled lol. So he is good. He is going to roll with Nimrod then. But Anti-Venom the hela/heimdall synergy might be the ultimate counter as he is poison and incinerate immune.

I never had Heimdall at any rank at that time neither Angela 5star luckily i pulled 6star Heimdall yesterday nd I'm more than happy
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

TheSaith said:

How does poison immunity relate to glancing?
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★

TheSaith said:

Has to do with AAR. Champs that have glancing when they do glance reduce AAR by 100%. Not sure it relates to the node and if it impacts it. We were just looking for options that might work until we realized he had a 5* Hela and Heimdall so it did not matter anymore. He can just go in with that synergy and use Nimrod or Anti Venom now.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

TheSaith said:

Has to do with AAR. Champs that have glancing when they do glance reduce AAR by 100%. Not sure it relates to the node and if it impacts it. We were just looking for options that might work until we realized he had a 5* Hela and Heimdall so it did not matter anymore. He can just go in with that synergy and use Nimrod or Anti Venom now.
    Nah. It doesn't work like that
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

TheSaith said:

I tried with nimrod and I couldn't get any furies so it took me over 300 hits just to get hime down to about 70%. I ended up using Hulkling which seemed to work pretty well.