**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So... yall ever gonna fix it

Derpy_sasquatch1Derpy_sasquatch1 Posts: 10
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Whenever the enemy is stunned, or parried they are able to throw specials. It's like yall don't want to fix it, it has been an issue for over a month and nothing. Every month it's a new bug learn to patch it or fix it please this feels like a trap to drain revives. Also I've seen polls like this I suggest a boycott until a fix comes through make a playable game or don't get paid simple as is. PLEASE KEEP THE COMMENT SECTION APPROPRIATE AND RESPECTFUL!!! We are a community of family no toxicity this isn't a R6 siege community, if devs respond please be respectful.
Thank you
The Derpiest Sasquatch
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Careless_OneCareless_One Posts: 6
    On top of the control issues (I just gave up on arena for the day a few minutes ago due to completely non responsive controls) I also notice the AI doing a plethora of strange things that it never did before, including what you have mentioned. Some of the things the AI does lately even make me go in to full on conspiracy mode if you know what I mean lol. As someone who's been playing this game on and off for about 6 years now, it really pains me to see things sliding down hill the way they are and also the way that Kabam has chosen to respond. Kind of gaslighty lately, almost insinuating that it's all in our heads, or we all just got real bad at the game over night, or our device that used to work just fine is no longer capable. Sad, sad day for me, I was just browsing and downloading some new games earlier when I logged off because I only have about 1% hope left in the tank that this game will ever get turned around. Finally starting to face the reality that it might be time to just walk away even though I desperately don't want to.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    I say this respectfully. If you want the game to be free of bugs, then the game would need to not add anything new for long periods of time. In a game as complex as MCOC, adding anything new is bound to break something somewhere else and finding the bug isn't as easy as, "ChatGPT, please check my code for bugs." Most bugs are created by how things interact with each other and the easiest way to find them is to have the playerbase find them because millions are people are far more likely to find bugs than 5-10 people.

Another issue is the community isn't the greatest at reporting the bugs. We say inputs aren't working, but kabam does some testing and finds out the inputs are working perfectly, but due to something else the game is discarding the input in the queue.

Debugging is so much fun, I'd honestly hate to be one of the people who had to debug something as complex as mcoc.
  • Options
    I've filled out the bug report form on 2 different emails, still no response. I understand mcoc is complex however an acknowledgment of the current state of the game would be nice let us know we have been heard.
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    Pikolu said:

I say this respectfully. If you want the game to be free of bugs, then the game would need to not add anything new for long periods of time. In a game as complex as MCOC, adding anything new is bound to break something somewhere else and finding the bug isn't as easy as, "ChatGPT, please check my code for bugs." Most bugs are created by how things interact with each other and the easiest way to find them is to have the playerbase find them because millions are people are far more likely to find bugs than 5-10 people.

Another issue is the community isn't the greatest at reporting the bugs. We say inputs aren't working, but kabam does some testing and finds out the inputs are working perfectly, but due to something else the game is discarding the input in the queue.

Debugging is so much fun, I'd honestly hate to be one of the people who had to debug something as complex as mcoc.

Great. I’d be happy to have them not work on 2 new champs every month if they could actually fix the game.