**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI coming out of stun before timer expires

EthanusmcEthanusmc Posts: 8 โ˜…
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Am I the only one having this issue. Be it a parry stun or applied stun, seem as if I attack into the defender with 3/4 or less on stun counter the AI will remove the stun and timer then destroy me. Example five hit combo with just a little over half on timer then go for heavy and AI wakes up and says surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I was fighting Thor the other day and he powered through the stun lock I had him in to throw his sp3. I just dropped the phone and walked away.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 โ˜…โ˜…
    Thought It was just me. But yeah, mid-combo, opponent still stunned, getting popped with a special.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Need to get some video folks!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Need to get some video folks!

Adding in the varying performance drop of screen recording high resolution gaming on-device will make those videos super great for demonstrating reproducible performance issues.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I've been complaining about this for months
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yet another example of the enhanced God Mode reaction/recovery time........ :\
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    And yet another real issue that causes champion deaths but they want to take away revive farming when their game does not function properly and causes you to die in the game when you should not have
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72 โ˜…
    Omg yes! This has screwed me over so much lately. How do you call this one an animation issue? The animation ends too early but the stun icon is still up?
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72 โ˜…
    Kabam needs to play their own game so that they become aware of these issues. I can't understand why they don't. How can you run a game like that?
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This actually happened to me twice tonight. First time I thought it was just my eyes, the second time I was looking for it and the defender threw a special with about 1/5 of the stun debuff left. It's getting to the point where you have to change your fighting style to deal with the bugs more so than the nodes in the game.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 210 โ˜…
    Happened to me three times in the last hour or so. I thought I was going crazy, good to see it isn't just me. Or..bad to see.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 493 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Thought they had buffed Groot for a minute there. Parried him and before I could hit him even once, he launched his special.

Stun has become inconsistent, happened a few more times after that. At first didnt notice because ive been playing lots of arena but then it happened on daily quest too.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    In BG, I was doing a 5 combo into bishop against the wall and somehow he managed to dex and throw his sp2.

I get random inputs and then there's the crazy fast AI that is just way too fast.
  • BullDOSRBullDOSR Posts: 16 โ˜…
    This has been an issue in the game for the last 8 years since the game came out. Its happened to me literally hundreds of times. Iโ€™m surprised that there has never been much talk about it in the past. I eventually just stopped trying to do anything when the stun timer gets to be about the last 5%, just because the defender will either block or counter. Iโ€™ve died so many times to this issue.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 210 โ˜…
    No, this is new, enemies are launching specials even one second into stuns
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited April 2023

In BG, I was doing a 5 combo into bishop against the wall and somehow he managed to dex and throw his sp2.

I get random inputs and then there's the crazy fast AI that is just way too fast.

Had this today against a bishop

https://youtu.be/cymXAU0UDHQ

I hit him, bit the hit doesnโ€˜t got registered and AFTER Apocs feet hit the ground AFTER the contact he launches his SP1.
    Doesnโ€˜t realized what was going on at the time.
    But i had the SloMo and paused images in the Vid if Kabam maybe wants to take a look at the unchanged AI ;)
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Again it's cause kabam has increased the ai recovery time so now it literally overrides your inputs have seen this in all game modes. Can't punish heavy attack or dex sp and they have time to recover before you can attack throwing sp while still on ground. I think they think we will adjust and this will just go away. This is the worst I have seen this game