**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground is broken ...hell!!!!

What the hell going on...
These bugs are making life much more difficult ..
I won the fight and it shows lost ,..fight took zero seconds. It's not the first time ... happened alot of times...but this time ..i feel like putting the issue on the forum...i know already many players had already been posted the similar issues....but you should get one more in the list ..should know that we are frustrated...
@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
Any comments guys...

Comments

• Options
    Mav3N_MKMMav3N_MKM Posts: 12

Adding 2 more screenshots, so you don't feel it happened first time.
  • Options
    AbuBakar_009AbuBakar_009 Posts: 8
    This is happening 3rd time with me when I lost a win match, i am just heartbroken, now I am finish.......

• Options
    A strange issue.....i was playing with AA against America Chavez. I just parried her and charge heavy, she just resist my heavy and in between heavy she parried me. ....
    AI is too much now a days..
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Stop starting so many threads and look around you have plenty of threads where people are having these issues you don’t need to spam the forum with more.
  • Options
    Whenever i motivate myself to play BG....the **** happens.. what should I do?

• Options
    K1ng_T_ChalaK1ng_T_Chala Posts: 16
    Same thing just happened to me right before promotion💔, opponent forfeits but the game says i lost. Think I’m done with battlegrounds for the season man.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    What should I do with this bug....😡😡

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Same exact thing just happened to me!!! I just posted what happened to me in General Discussion.
  • Options
    SamLeeSamLee Posts: 5
    Is BG broken or did my opponent use mod? I couldn't choose my fighters, the screen locked and after waiting about 20 seconds, the lost match appears, the funny thing is that the second match appears as if I won it and this can't be because I didn't play, that's why I think the player used a hack.

• Options
    Another issue now....great work.
    Screen froze...

• Options
    What a matchmaking.. . ....
    Great job team kabam.
    I won 1at round...and that was the only round played...but the opponent won the match...how???

• Options

What the hell......kabam is it fair gaming ?
    What should I do?
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    The bug with people finishing with 0 damage done is annoying but it's happened more in my favour than against this season and not as much as previous.

Hoping also they fix the autopicking first champ if you happen to accidentally click again after locking bans

• Options
    I never got an opportunity to get benefit from this bug ..it crushed me every-time : ( ...and it mainly happened when i am about to jump to next level...damn this is too much annoying....
    But you are the lucky one......!!!!!