**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Used to look forward to April Fools

With all the craziness in game why choose to only Fool your players rather than give them something fun to do instead of a slap in the face?
Taking away revive farming replacing it with something that will take you forever and cost more to get what you need.
Crashing is still a problem for some.
Missed inputs for some.
Champs that really need a buff.
Champs that were great debuffed.
Cheaters in several areas.
Ect ect ect
I used to look forward to the April Fools Day event. It’s been fun in the past with the big heads and such. I love Deadpool events. It was always easy content to just have fun and get some rewards. This crystal just feels like a mean joke from your bully in school.
You could’ve done something that would make your player base happy but instead it’s just a bag full of nothing. A nothing burger that frustrates instead of inspires.
Make the game fun again please.

Comments

• Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited April 2023
    @Phantomfire500
    I get that. I’m just sayin I look forward to their wacky events. April Fools being my favorite cause you get some weird stuff. With last month’s side quest being incursions it would’ve been nice to have a fun event again. They have done some really cool things in the past and I was just let down this year so yeah I’m complaining a bit saying I’d love more out of stuff they’ve historically done that were pro player. Easyish content that gives some pretty decent stuff with a twist is fun. Weird nodes that are easy once you figure it out. Bobble heads. Just weird stuff I look forward to.
    With them taking away pro player stuff it just feels like a bad joke at a bad time.
    I do appreciate the explanation on the selling gem title. That helped some.
  • Options
    So I decided to go for it. And this happened…

I’m a bit immature.

Manny hand is cramping like crazy!

Nothing. Nothing after all that. Don’t waste your time. Dang that’s some bs.
  • Options
    ninosninos Posts: 38
    You're right to be critical of the current state of the game but this is just childish
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I always enjoy April Fool's stuff myself, and I found the crystal thingie very clever.
  • Options
    My point was timing. They needed a good event to say, “we are taking away the fastest cheapest easiest way to get revives so you can stand a chance at higher content but here’s something fun.” They didn’t do that. It just feels like a cruel joke at the wrong time.
  • Options
    GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    It's just a title not an r5 generic gem
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

My point was timing. They needed a good event to say, “we are taking away the fastest cheapest easiest way to get revives so you can stand a chance at higher content but here’s something fun.” They didn’t do that. It just feels like a cruel joke at the wrong time.

Which champs that were great were "debuffed"?
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

What's not fun about the fact they couldn't be bothered to do something useful like bring back some form of spring cleaning event because of whatever reasons(something that people would like) but they could put effort into:

1. A new and useless crystal
    2. A new solo event
    3. New titles for solo event rewards
    4. A new title to be purchase in store with said useless crystal

you really want to clean out your wallet?
  • Options

And There You Go. Ha. What the heck. Popped 10k nothing. Rolled one and got it. Wow. That’s something.
  • Options
    Lost the crystal though. 🙃