**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would detecting & banning Mod revives farming solve the revives issue?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Thoughts?

Would detecting & banning Mod revives farming solve the revives issue? 73 votes

Yes!
8%
Justin2524RuwqiersaLickyRaul_ColombiaNLandPepeMcoc 6 votes
Nah..
91%
xNigJerryJiverMongoPawnzuffyTerraBosleyNoırepikaDragonMCOCdarjCassySyndicatedGarloCupidAckbar67RockyshockyColinwhitworth69MaxGamingSCP1504Pikolu 67 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yes!

Why would modders needs to farm revives…. Haha! Get a clue buddy

Cos they can hoard revives in easy quests and not mod when doing actual content hence they won’t get banned.
  • Options
    Yes!
    I mean that’s why Kebam is mainly doing this cos people have been modding the revive farming…
  • Options
    Yes!
    Pikolu said:

I mean that’s why Kebam is mainly doing this cos people have been modding the revive farming…

The second they beat abyss with their mods, they can easily autofight 3.2.6 for revives without mods. Modders getting revives isn't the issue.
    They don’t want to mod abyss cos they may get caught. So they mod easy fights to get revives (kebab not likely to ban someone from modding easy fights), then use thousands of revives to beat abyss.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Yes!
    nOux said:

Pikolu said:

The second they beat abyss with their mods, they can easily autofight 3.2.6 for revives without mods. Modders getting revives isn't the issue.
    They don’t want to mod abyss cos they may get caught. So they mod easy fights to get revives (kebab not likely to ban someone from modding easy fights), then use thousands of revives to beat abyss.
    U make absolutely no sense… why would they use mods to farm 3.2.6? U can do it on autofight with 5* without mods.
    Can set it to run automatically and repeatedly.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nah..
    How would they detect mods farming revives?
  • Options
    Yes!

How would they detect mods farming revives?

Exactly…
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Nah..

Pikolu said:

Tell that to the hundreds of modders I've seen with the abyss exploration pfp. Literally whenever I see that, my first instinct is to think the person is a modder because they always do that.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Nah..
    Why would a modder need to farm revives after clearing every end game content in the game?LOL
    They can literally one hit KO.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Yes!

Why would a modder need to farm revives after clearing every end game content in the game?LOL

Cause once you’re caught you’re risking the lifetime ban the next time you do it.

There will always be harder content.

So the next step in modding is infinite continuous revives farming.

Seriously, this is how they get away with it. Cos people like you can’t see past the facade.
  • Options
    Yes!
    I feel kinda sad no one had noticed this. This is the root of revives farming issue.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Nah..
    Bit of a silly poll and question isnt it mate? Why would Modders need to revive farm if they mod and smash through all content like it's act 1 😂😂
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Nah..
    Btw if you have mod insta

Cause once you’re caught you’re risking the lifetime ban the next time you do it.

There will always be harder content.

So the next step in modding is infinite continuous revives farming.

Seriously, this is how they get away with it. Cos people like you can’t see past the facade.
    You clearly don't how does it work. Kabam's anti-cheat system detects any mod app. Even if modders don't farm revives they'll still be caught.
    Btw why do modders cheat? Because they don't have money as well as skills. To farm revives you need energy refills which modders couldn't get. Modders can't grind arena because it's guaranteed ban if they tried.
  • Options
    PacemanPaceman Posts: 15
    Do you seriously believe that people don’t mod in arenas ie use bots and scripts? As evidenced in so many areas of the game, cheats are NOT detected and banned immediately. Sad but true.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nah..
    Paceman said:

cheats are NOT detected and banned immediately

As Kabam has said many times, detecting cheaters is not as easy as most people assume. Would be nice if it was possible for a cheater to set off an alarm whenever they used a mod or whatever, but that's not how it works, obviously. You have to reports suspected cheaters and let Kabam investigate and try to prove it.

Same story, new thread.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

nOux said:

Pikolu said:

U make absolutely no sense… why would they use mods to farm 3.2.6? U can do it on autofight with 5* without mods.
    Can set it to run automatically and repeatedly.
    First, you're talking about botting and not modding, and second you can only run the farms automatically until you run out of energy, making the bots extremely limited in benefit. It is not hard for a human to get the maximum achievable amount of revives with minimal interaction with the game, which would make a bot pointless, and banning only the bots meaningless.