**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions side event refresh timer issue? Back to 6 days!

2»

Comments

• mohamoha Posts: 40

moha said:

Same happened to me , i unistalled the game and downloaded old version 38.1.1 from uptodown website

Did that help? Thinking about doing same to get boss hacks back to 99 fights again, can't do run if they only last 4 fights.
    Yeah but it didnt reset timer of champs that been used in new version so i used other champs to get ag from special
  • DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
    Same issue with me, checked in the morning and my strongest team is not available now. Already updated last night,not sure what to do now, can't play it anymore due to 6 days cooldown.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

The game team has pushed a fix so that any champs that are used will now be appropriately impacted by the 5 minute timer. (effective to the end of the side quest)

If you have champs that currently have a longer than five minute timer and you're hoping to use them in your last minute incursion runs... Please use units to unlock them and our team will work to reimburse them after the conclusion of the event.

We don't have a timeline as of now, but we will know more once the event wraps up on Wednesday.

Hopefully this helps!

What process do I use to report this? Not saying I don’t trust the system, but sadly I don’t trust the system lol. Is IT going to give me a long rigamarole asking stuff like what was the first purchase I made in game to prove it’s me? Because I don’t remember ANY of that info.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

The game team has pushed a fix so that any champs that are used will now be appropriately impacted by the 5 minute timer. (effective to the end of the side quest)

If you have champs that currently have a longer than five minute timer and you're hoping to use them in your last minute incursion runs... Please use units to unlock them and our team will work to reimburse them after the conclusion of the event.

We don't have a timeline as of now, but we will know more once the event wraps up on Wednesday.

Hopefully this helps!

Wow, what if players don’t have over a 10000 units to refresh their champs consistently. This is another “L” for Kabam you guys really know how to make players want to continue to play your game!!!! Well maybe we should all just spend a boat load of money on Odins to get through content like they want us to do anyway.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Any chance to get a quick fix out for the 4 zone hack issue? Unfortunately my app auto updated in the night and there's no way I'll be able to finish without those
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Refresh costs in normal incursions (and BGs) are one of the main reasons I skip them entirely......
  • VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
    Ackbar67 said:

Any chance to get a quick fix out for the 4 zone hack issue? Unfortunately my app auto updated in the night and there's no way I'll be able to finish without those

Yeah, this is really important. Less than 24 hours left...
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Rockg said:

Shamir51 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

We've brought this to the game team and hopefully we'll have more understanding of what's happening soon.

I was able to confirm this on my own device, but only after today's update. If anyone else is considering a last minute SQ run, maybe hold off on the update until we know more.

Thanks!

The other issue is that the 99 room modules from zones 1, 4, 8 etc are now only lasting 4 rooms.

New update, new bugs 😅
    Same here
    I only noticed it too late during my run unfortunately, what a waste
  • Harvester2099Harvester2099 Posts: 2
    Still has only "4 zone duration"
    Would be nice to get a fix for this too, but won't hold my breath
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Jax this is what I got back from support FYI. Just making sure this aligns with what you noted earlier in the post and asking if there’s anything more we need to do to make sure we get our units?

• Sharaf1189Sharaf1189 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Jax Do we have any updates regarding the refund of the used units, I used 440 units to refresh my champs and opened up a ticket and didn't get any helpful feedback, the event ended 10 days ago now and still we didn't hear anything about the refund
  • No updates, currently, everyone.

But, this is being taken care of on the back end, which means support isn't a part of the process. The team will pull together a list of anyone who spent units to unlock their champions in the specific time window, then will work to send out those units back to them.

The team has been working on this and I imagine you'll see these return to your accounts soon!