IMIW gaining Power without Armor Ups

Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
edited April 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
This bug has been a thing for almost a year now. But IMIW still gains Power during his last 15% phase, even when he doesn't have any Armor Up effects. The sig ability clearly states that it should only happen with active Armor Ups. Here's a video of it:
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
    Here is the description of the sig ability as well:
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I think, and I could be wrong, that it has something to do with AAR being funky. AAR might prevent the armour ups from triggering but he still gets the benefit of the power gain. Especially given that it’s meant to trigger at Assassins range.
    ItsDamien said:

I think, and I could be wrong, that it has something to do with AAR being funky. AAR might prevent the armour ups from triggering but he still gets the benefit of the power gain. Especially given that it’s meant to trigger at Assassins range.

Thought that too, however his sig also states, that the armors do not trigger at below 15%, but after he has been attacked below 15%. I didn't include it in the video, but after I hit him again, he got his armor ups, so that part should be working fine.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, would you be able to share that video to another site and share the link here? That would let us be able to scrub through it a little better. Additionally, would you be able to let us know what mode it was in and if any nodes were active at the time?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It happens even without any sort of aar
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    @Kabam Zibiit it’s everywhere, in every game mode, in every instance. I hope that narrows it down a bit.
    I find myself being extra careful every time I fight one just in case and my caution is justified every time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit it’s everywhere, in every game mode, in every instance. I hope that narrows it down a bit.
    I find myself being extra careful every time I fight one just in case and my caution is justified every time.

I agree.

Practice mode, arena, Quests, War and Incursions.

I'm pretty sure you're team will be able to replicate this with fairly minimal effort. But for what it's worth, I've seen it for the last three updates, on Android using at least two different phones. Currently on Xiaomi Mi 5G Lite.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit This bug is still a thing and hasn't been taken into the Trello board yet. Can you please look into this?
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 136