Danger Room Incursion champion reset and Zone bonus duration after the update

Darius7799Darius7799 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I am pretty sure I am not the only one having this issue, but my champion reset time is 5 days instead of 5 mins after the update, and the Zone Bonus hacks only last 4 zones instead of 99 zones.

Please fix this ASAP, we only have less than 2 days time to get our incursion rewards.

Thanks

Comments

• Darius7799Darius7799 Member Posts: 4

Attached pics for references
  • VolatilityVolatility Member Posts: 25
    I’m also having these issues. This really needs to get fixed before the side quest is over - tons of players will get screwed out of a zone 25 push otherwise
  • AndimingaAndiminga Member Posts: 36
    Yep, also having the same reset timer like before the change for this side event.
  • GaminoGamino Member Posts: 2
    I’m also having these issues!
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    That's a huge problem at the end of this event. Also really disappointing that they are reverting back to the really long cooldown times. The only way I would continue to engage with Incursions content is if the short timers were kept so I could experiment with champs. I was hoping they might surprise us with a pro-player change on that.
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Member Posts: 83
    I see the timers at 5 minutes now, but the 99 zone boss module is still set incorrectly at 4 zones. I fear they will not resolve this before the event ends.
  • RockgRockg Member Posts: 7
    Same here :c is unfair
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    Rockg said:

Well not to say anything but I mean you guys all had the chance to run it way before the month is ending or updating.
  • AndimingaAndiminga Member Posts: 36
    Dorky said:

Rockg said:

Well not to say anything but I mean you guys all had the chance to run it way before the month is ending or updating.
    You mean, we should have expected something to break again, especially with a new game update, and we should have planned accordingly...cool cool
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Not saying that it is in any way your fault, but as as rule of thumb, never update if you've unfinished stuff for the month.
    I'm in the middle of a EOP run and there's no chance in hell that I'm going to update before I'm done.
    I've been burnt more than once.
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Member Posts: 83
    Dorky said:

Rockg said:

You do know that some players were gathering revives weekly in the Danger Store to go on a last run? I wasnt one of them, but its apparent that this bug will affect those who were planning on running this on the final two days.
  • RoyalGrv1402RoyalGrv1402 Member Posts: 41
    @Dorky I bought incursion revive and grinded units for Danger room 25 push. I failed twice once at zone 18 and second at zone 21. So , after reset I bought more revives and grinded more units to try again one last time. Now, Zone 99 boost is gone. This is our right to try until last minute. Kabam cant take this right by changing a quest vary last movement. I did not update the game it was auto update on wifi. I woke up and saw all this **** going on.
    Wolfrhk said:

I see the timers at 5 minutes now, but the 99 zone boss module is still set incorrectly at 4 zones. I fear they will not resolve this before the event ends.

Yes, timer is 5 minutes. But we need those awesome hacks for 99 rooms
    Wolfrhk said:

Dorky said:

Rockg said:

You do know that some players were gathering revives weekly in the Danger Store to go on a last run? I wasnt one of them, but its apparent that this bug will affect those who were planning on running this on the final two days.
    The last set of revives were made available last Wednesday and I did my run on Saturday. Again, not anyone's fault, but leaving stuff to the last minute carries a risk.

Wolfrhk said:

Dorky said:

Rockg said:

The last set of revives were made available last Wednesday and I did my run on Saturday. Again, not anyone's fault, but leaving stuff to the last minute carries a risk.
    Not everyone is free like you.
  • ProducteProducte Member Posts: 74
    What just happened to me is that I am in Room 17, Level 6 and my pre-fights are gone.
    I stopped playing, I did a small break, when I came back, Angela had lost her Odin and Galan pre-fights. I opened a ticket and... they said nothing can be done.

@Dorky I bought incursion revive and grinded units for Danger room 25 push. I failed twice once at zone 18 and second at zone 21. So , after reset I bought more revives and grinded more units to try again one last time. Now, Zone 99 boost is gone. This is our right to try until last minute. Kabam cant take this right by changing a quest vary last movement. I did not update the game it was auto update on wifi. I woke up and saw all this **** going on.

Well one thing is sure. I don't wait til the very last minute to do things before next update. Stuff happens. I did all my runs Wednesdays. But every one is different than me so they wait til the last minute and stuff happens.
  • VolatilityVolatility Member Posts: 25
    Dorky said:

Well one thing is sure. I don't wait til the very last minute to do things before next update. Stuff happens. I did all my runs Wednesdays. But every one is different than me so they wait til the last minute and stuff happens.
    Not the one who you were replying to, but - The reason why I waited until the update was specifically because it was meant to fix that bug where your prefights would disappear if the game crashed mid fight. I was trying to be responsible by waiting for an issue to be fixed that could impede my run, and because of that, now we’re blessed with an even bigger bug.
    edited April 2023

Wolfrhk said:

Dorky said:

Rockg said:

Not everyone is free like you.
    I'd like to point out that there was no need to do it in one sitting either. Can't find 30 minutes here and there? Probably not the game for you.
    But to reiterate, you should be able to do the event up till the timer ends without having to deal with this type of issues. But we're dealing with Kabam here, so you can plan and be happy or suffer and complain.

Dorky said:

Not the one who you were replying to, but - The reason why I waited until the update was specifically because it was meant to fix that bug where your prefights would disappear if the game crashed mid fight. I was trying to be responsible by waiting for an issue to be fixed that could impede my run, and because of that, now we’re blessed with an even bigger bug.
    I did not have that issue. I guess some did. I probably lost Odin pre fights but I just swapped out for a 3 star version and pre fights were back. But I highly doubt they will fix before tomorrow. I just simply told myself to just get it over with.