**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the Shocker Early access bundles. ??

Kabam, Your home page is show that the Shocker Early access bundles should be up. I even got a in game email about it but they don't seem to be in the Store. You either need to fix the home page or get the bundles out

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,685 Guardian
    The first early access bundle typically comes Thursday
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    The new month has not even started yet, shocker won't be released until presumably next Monday. It's obvious that there aren't going to be any bundles before the monthly reset even happens.

That being said it's entirely possible they sent out the notification for the bundles early by mistake. I'm not seeing anything about them.
  • Options
    So demanding
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★

I think it went out early by mistake:

Yeah looks like it. Obviously a mistake on Kabam's part. But also it's extremely common sense that the bundle is not going to be out before the monthly reset has even happened. Of all the things going on right now to yell at Kabam about, this seems low on the list.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I've notified Jax and Miike and hopefully they will remove it or add the early access bundles now. It's slightly disconcerting. I would like that 5 star shocker
  • Options

I think it went out early by mistake:

I agree that it went out by mistake but it's one they need to fix soon. Either remove the adds from the home screen or allow us to buy the package
  • Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited April 2023
    C’mon man it doesn’t make much difference, mistakes happen, we can wait a few of days for the intended release.
  • Options
    YermawYermaw Posts: 25
    Sandman should be first not shocker
  • Options
    YermawYermaw Posts: 25
    Also hope next featured 6 star has 7 again as makes the crystals better
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Yermaw said:

Also hope next featured 6 star has 7 again as makes the crystals better

There probably won’t be 7 of the new champs because that would eventually throw the calendar off again similar to the issue that was run into before the current featured was released. However, I’d be willing to better that Wolverine is in the next featured, so it would be 6 new featured champs plus him.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There was an issue where the message for the pre-release bundle went out earlier than intended. It has been removed and will return when the bundles are available.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Kabam Miike sent me a personal email, letting me know he got the warning. His reply was must like Jax's . I did ask back if we should the Early Access on Wed, thursday, or Friday. I personally think Thursday is the best choice
  • Options
    Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    Happy to see shocker will be in the next featured :)