**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• We could really do with an announcement right about now. Well, two hours ago.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    How much longer
  • qu'est ce qui ce pass avec le jeux ?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Please give us another option to buy a second of that crystal for a dollar again @KabamArpit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Damm, it's too much. I still not place my defenders yet and times running up.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So 2 1/2 hours later & we’ve had 1 announcement regarding emergency maintenance? This is just embarassing -_-
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    We need more talk since people getting annoyed since game goes up down up down up down up down
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    alot of people mus tbe purchasing that crystal
    the hype is real, you guys hyped up this annniversary and yall werent even ready,
    RIP TO KABAM HAMSTER SERVERSRIP TO KABAM HAMSTER SERVERS
    RIP TO KABAM HAMSTER SERVERSRIP TO KABAM HAMSTER SERVERS

RIP TO KABAM HAMSTER SERVERS

celebrating 3 years of kabam screw ups, may it never stop.

According to an old reddit post the hampsters name is kabamster
  • wtf ... 2.5 hours and the game is still down. Can we have an update please?
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Just cancel that arena and give us all a 5*. Problem solved, everybody happy...
  • Nobody cares about getting an extra Howard duck, I know it’s a bug to get 2 of them but no reason to bring down game to stop it.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Just a friendly reminder to everyone that t4b arena starts in 2 hours 20 min.
  • Going on 3 hours of downtime n I haven't been able to start the new arena come on kabaam u would think u would get ur 3rd year anniversary updates in order
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    A few suggestions:

1) Restart the arena clock.
    2) Eliminate the purchase limit on $0.99 crystals.
    3) Send some 5* shards/L3 revives/T2a shards/Greater Glory crystals as compensation.

Dr. Zola
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Come on guys give them a break.. They can't fix it right now their clearly too busy counting all the money they made..
  • The game is still down! Happy anniversary, kabamoids!
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Remember that last time the game crashed for 4 hours? Oh, we got such nice compensati... What do you mean we got nothing? Nothing at all? Ah yes, I remember now...

*sad...
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I just bought my Crystal and didn't even get it in my Inventory when the game crashed. :/
    I'm not sure if it's your first time complaining or you're just not saying it.

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • i AM PISSED. NOT WORKING FOR ME...
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Not a good day... :(
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Worked today, then got home, did chores, ate dinner, put the baby down, and settled in for a few hours of arena finally. Game down. Just when I get time to grind for Star Lord. Thanks a lot.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    What would be a good gesture is to extend the boost we have this week through next week. Also, maybe another week of halls of healing and gold realm. We haven’t seen the collector or grandmaster giving goodies for the down time so this would help the community lower their torches. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Lol wouldn't be a true anniversary without a unexplained server crash during peak play hours tnx for the true memories kabam lol now get the hamsters back on the power wheels and let me get back to the game already
  • It would be nice if the game would give a better error message than telling me to check my connection. If the problem is at your end please acknowledge it.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    They like to point the finger elsewhere.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Is it ever on our end?