**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy April! Time to spring into the Sinister Vaults!

Comments

• Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I just hope the AG is obtainable on day one, don't care if it'll be hard or not
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    This sq deym, where the h are the zone passess you talking about? can't find it.
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39
    Is it intended you can do the same path multiple times?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    o4tg said:

I’ve read that three times and still have no idea what’s going on. Is this another event where you omit information by design?

Where do we get the keys to unlock the other paths?

the worst part of this would be, locking the 6* AG within those codes, hints or even miss out on it entirely if we mess up.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    I completed a path and it didn't remain explored next time went in, are there exploration rewards for this? How do you get the awakening gem, is it just in one of the random chests?
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Yea. Having issues.
    1. Path I already ran is available and unexplored again.
    2. Alliance mate found safe on Havok path but me and others had no safe on Havok path.

Can we get some clarification on this please.

exactly, same here
  • Options
    MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Posts: 13
    Why does the side quest last 35 days? According to the game at least
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

I don't think you guys made it complicated enough

"Not only are the rewards randomized, entry to the side quest, and the game itself are too! Or are they?"

LOL. Where's Nic Cage if we have to do National Treasure to get in or out of this thing?
  • Options
    Minifridge_2314Minifridge_2314 Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    They need to fix this bug ran down 2 paths and opened the safe but did not get rewards from paths threat lvl 5 all I'm asking is for who ever runs this show we call mcoc to get the bugs fixed and stop making us redo paths . Or simple before updating game play it yourself and find the bugs before hand.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    edited April 2023

It says clear the full map, but i did 2 runs, and the path I did first was marked like I hadn’t already ran it.

Is this a bug @Kabam Miike

Has to be, this is how I interpreted it as well. Hopefully it will be resolved soon or it might be confusing. Although at least we know which paths have no chests.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Minsudo said:

It says clear the full map, but i did 2 runs, and the path I did first was marked like I hadn’t already ran it.

Is this a bug @Kabam Miike

Has to be, this is how I interpreted it as well. Hopefully it will be resolved soon or it might be confusing. Although at least we know which paths have no chests.
    Unfortunately we do not because the path that has the safe for some players (Hawkeye, Havok path) is not giving the safe for others.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Someone has 2 safes.....it s possible?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    I haven't claimed a thing. Was just doing meq and did some objectives automatically.

Saw chats in line and forums and wisely decided to not touch sq till we get some insight from a third party youtuber sensei.
  • Options
    JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Posts: 21
    I hope compensation will be coming our way. I ran the same path thinking I would get the 6 star shards again and I got literally nothing, so, in a sense, I wasted a key.
  • Options
    JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Posts: 21
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Yea. Having issues.
    1. Path I already ran is available and unexplored again.
    2. Alliance mate found safe on Havok path but me and others had no safe on Havok path.

Can we get some clarification on this please.

Yep. I ran the same path again and got no rewards. Wasted a key
  • Options
    OrganizedChaozOrganizedChaoz Posts: 11
    Yeah same they gotta clarify this