**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest - Missing Items

Monaal2512Monaal2512 Posts: 30
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
I have completed 3 paths. First I took havok path, then CGR path and last i tood wasp path. I saw video of Mr RichTheMan and he got the vault in one completion whereas my inventory is missing that. Please guide me if I am missing something or it's just a visual bug?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    edited April 2023

This is what happened on the second attempt

And this is the answer from the support

So what!?! What do you mean with careful review??? There is no safe in my account!
  • Options
    Tarheel1523Tarheel1523 Posts: 8
    I would screenshot your ‘other’ tab in the inventory and send it back to them to prove you don’t have the safe.
  • Options

I would screenshot your ‘other’ tab in the inventory and send it back to them to prove you don’t have the safe.

Just done, but I’m really wondering how the can say “careful review”….
  • Options
    Monaal2512Monaal2512 Posts: 30
    Thanks mate.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    They said yesterday they know it’s bugged they’re working on if players affected will be compensated (no idea when though)
  • Options
    XyakirXXyakirX Posts: 4
    I didnt get the safe either what am i supposed to do?
  • Options
    XyakirX said:

I didnt get the safe either what am i supposed to do?

since they told me that I received it when it's not true, I honestly don't know...
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    After checking your profile (very nice btw) I’m sure you have looked where you’re meant to.. all you can do is contact them again good luck to you hopefully it’ll be sorted soon..
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Are we still waiting for kabam to fix this or it has been fixed? Only asking because I do not see the banner message anymore like we did yesterday.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

We're aware some of you did not receive a Sinister Vault from the appropriate path. We will be sending them out to the impacted accounts as soon as we're able to collect all the necessary back end information.

Support likely hadn't received the appropriate information yet and thus sent the above response.

I'm not sure of the timeline just yet, but it should be soon!
  • Options
    AskelladAskellad Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're aware some of you did not receive a Sinister Vault from the appropriate path. We will be sending them out to the impacted accounts as soon as we're able to collect all the necessary back end information.

Support likely hadn't received the appropriate information yet and thus sent the above response.

I'm not sure of the timeline just yet, but it should be soon!</blockquote

will impacted accounts get the keys they spent on that path back. i wasted 2 extra keys thinking the vault would show up and saving one till its fixed

• Options
    Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    same for me, i received the 6* shard but not the safe ! Hope it will be fixed soon !
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Also what happens to players who got the safe, but didn't get the shards (such as myself)
  • Options
    Nash_GTXNash_GTX Posts: 3
    I did not receive the 6*shards, just the safe. Will this be compensated as well?
  • Options
    spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    I just ran 2 separate paths, but still have not gotten a safe. What am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    make that 3 separate paths and no safes....what is going on? Is this a bug still?
  • Options
    ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 39
    I did the same path and got the safe but no 6 star shards
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★

make that 3 separate paths and no safes....what is going on? Is this a bug still?

Save your remaining key they haven’t fixed it when it is fixed you’ll most likely see a post by them or in the game mail
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    So I put in the right combination and got nothing out of my sinister safe. What gives?
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Even I cleared all the paths but no vault
  • Options
    The problem is not solved as you wrote!

Because this is what just happened to me!!

https://youtu.be/5ZPaYLVGOWs

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

The problem is not solved as you wrote!

Because this is what just happened to me!!

https://youtu.be/5ZPaYLVGOWs

You already completed that bath, because there's no chest reward.

If you completed it while it was broken then you have to wait for the mail with the vault – don't waste your keys.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    So is not solved as they say?
  • Options
    Palatinus3Palatinus3 Posts: 12
    edited April 2023
    Same problem, today I complete all 6 paths and didn’t get any safe...

• Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Hi there, same problem
    Agent Venom, Howard the Duck Path

• Options
    I’ve done 3 time the quest. Yesterday 2 times the path with havoc. One time I found 2500 6s shards and the second nothing. Today just one time I tried another path, found 5000 cavalier shards and for both paths vault are not persistent. I’m really confused. It seems that a degree it’s not enough to understand tho quest…
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

So is not solved as they say?

It's not solved, so wait for Kabam to send the vault to the players missing it
  • Options
    GençalGençal Posts: 5
    In havoc path, i did not receive 6* shards too. but zone key vault is received.
    Are 2 rewards is together or seperate?