**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SQ didn’t give me the Vault another bug smh

I did the SQ went did the path that was supposed to give the Vault and I got nothing but 6* shards now while everyone is on Zone 3 I’m in Zone 1 way behind on rewards you said it was on the same path for everyone

Comments

• Options
    BamaBama Posts: 10
    Same her I’ve run four paths now and no safe
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 156 ★★
    edited April 2023
    @Kabam Miike wasted 3 keys on this rubbish still nothing I want my keys back
  • Options
    ShoreteaShoretea Posts: 7
    I had the same issue, and it's funny cause nobody is talking about it except for a small few. It's actually just a great filter at this point. We're stuck in zone 1 and won't be able to get anything past that. My chest for havok path doesn't even exist for me anymore so I can't try to get the safe even if I wanted to.
  • Options
    Jdog2014Jdog2014 Posts: 1
    Yea the SQ didn’t give me a safe either
  • Options
    AskelladAskellad Posts: 6
    Same wasted 3 keys on same path thinking it was fixed today. Would we get compensation for this?
  • Options
    cjohnadcjohnad Posts: 2
    Yeah, I've done 3 paths and no vault to open
  • Options
    LoerkeLoerke Posts: 13
    Had the same experience. Ran it once (Havok path) and no safe. Previewed it now and no safe present yet.
  • Options
    Shoe_2Shoe_2 Posts: 16
    Bruh same **** just happend to me
  • Options
    Gravity1234Gravity1234 Posts: 3
    edited April 2023
    I did the havoc path on difficulty 4 and got the safe. This safe gives a key which also opens the path on difficulty 5.
    This doesnt gives u the keys back, but it lets u open section 2
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 472 ★★★
    I completed the Havoc path and got the safe (vault). I used the code 3174 to eventually open it… I think! I didn’t get any kind of notification; what a terrible design that is.

How do I know zone 2 is unlocked without wasting a key?

I feel like a newbie 🙁
  • Options
    If u hit preview, one of the previously locked paths should have turned from red to green i think