**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister Vaults TL;DR + Threat Level 5 Chest Rewards (Infographic)

Still looking to collect info about TL3 and TL4, especially in Zone 2. If you are running those difficulties and would like to contribute, the form is here: https://forms.gle/vTNYjNqE7Gb3YAXd7

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    After you defeat the second opponent you can look around and see all the bosses
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Are we supposed to run every path to get the rewards listed in the event post or is this another of those quests where you should run whatever are the best items for you over and over to only get those (assuming the rewards are claimable again on another run which I am unclear on from the posts I read so far)?
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Are we supposed to run every path to get the rewards listed in the event post or is this another of those quests where you should run whatever are the best items for you over and over to only get those (assuming the rewards are claimable again on another run which I am unclear on from the posts I read so far)?

Path rewards are only earned once
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Probably we’ll get that 6* ag at zone 4
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

Crine60 said:

I've noticed the gold chest in Zone 1 that I claimed the first time is still there in subsequent visits.
  • Options
    MoeyTehr said:

Crine60 said:

I've noticed the gold chest in Zone 1 that I claimed the first time is still there in subsequent visits.
    When did you run it? There was a bug earlier today where chests were able to be claimed more than once.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Useful as always, much thanks
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    I did the havoc path but I didn't get a safe wtf is up with that
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★

Same here. That’s what we get for doing the bugged content on the first day…😔
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited April 2023
    Will the safe disappear If I enter wrong access code for it?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★

There was a bug earlier today where players were only given one of the items on that path, but not both. They’re working on compensation for people who were affected.
    Thx for letting me know cat
    😀👍
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Will the safe disappear If I enter wrong access code for it?

If it works correctly then no it won't. If it is bugged then it is possible.
  • Options
    BluCitizenBluCitizen Posts: 47
    Thank you @Cat_Murdock , I truly appreciate your work!!!
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    Thank you @Cat_Murdock now I can select which rewards I want to get ..
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I dont know if im just an idiot but these side quests always confuse me.

it seems like as long as I have unlocked the path I can go any direction, can I do all paths of an unlocked section?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    And a big thank you to @Cat_Murdock, once again you found a way to take the verbosity and manufactured excitement of the Kabam post and broke it down so I could understand most* of it.

Most* because I am still an idiot :wink:
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    @Cat_Murdock is an absolute life saver, we cannot thank her enough.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    @Cat_Murdock your infographic works are always amazing. Thank you very much for your time, work and dedication.

I took the correct path but no vault appeared for me. Can only hope they get it fixed.
  • Options
    So I don't know what I did wrong but re-running paths after the gate key and I'm now locked out.
  • Options
    Mylo_ZylotoMylo_Zyloto Posts: 26
    Sinister vault 2 code not working for me? I thought 3174 was the code for the first vault?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Post is referring to bug in SQ as being there “earlier”. Is it fixed?
    FYI Mine is not. Paths are still repeatable with claiming same rewards plus no safe only 6* shards on Havok path.
    Any update @Kabam Miike or anyone ?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187

MoeyTehr said:

Crine60 said:

When did you run it? There was a bug earlier today where chests were able to be claimed more than once.
    Bug is still there. It is not fixed. At least not for me.
  • Options
    Dose_rocksDose_rocks Posts: 29
    Im glad you have done this, its quite possibley the worst and most complicated side quest ever put out and for little to no reason for it.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★

MoeyTehr said:

Crine60 said:

I noticed the error about an hour or so before that post. I'll take another look when I get today's keys.