**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* Champs (unduped) can actually help AND not help in Act 5 and beyond?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Which 5* champs duped can help?

Which 5* champs unduped can't help?

Comments

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Lol super trolls
  • Yellow jacket one of the best basic champs if you ask me
  • magik
  • Some good unduped 5* available in the basic crystal now are Ice Man, X23, GP, CB, YJ, Magik, GR, Hyperion, Angela, and Ultron. Voodoo is decent unduped but a lot stronger when duped. Some that would be good only when duped are AA, Hulk, and SL.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye Magik Ultron Gwenpool.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Gwen Pool, Magik, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Hyperion, Stark-Spidey, Rogue, X-23, Ultron, Dormammu, Electra etc. All are "GREAT" 5* Unduped champs and will help u in Act 5 and beyond for sure.

Hawkeye, Yellow-Jacket, CrossBones, The-Hood, Angela, Drax, Hulk, Archangel, Dr. Voodoo etc. are "DECENT" Unduped 5* champs. The are also helpful.

Star-Lord, Storm, Dr. Voodoo, Archangel, Hulk becomes much better when they are duped.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »
    Gwen Pool, Magik, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Hyperion, Stark-Spidey, Rogue, X-23, Ultron, Dormammu, Electra etc. All are "GREAT" 5* Unduped champs and will help u in Act 5 and beyond for sure.

Hawkeye, Yellow-Jacket, CrossBones, The-Hood, Angela, Drax, Hulk, Archangel, Dr. Voodoo etc. are "DECENT" Unduped 5* champs. The are also helpful.

Star-Lord, Storm, Dr. Voodoo, Archangel, Hulk becomes much better when they are duped.

Hi @TonyStark and thanks. There seems to be quite some mixed feelings about Elektra. I suppose she just becomes better once you R4 her right?
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    AA only good duped wow. Your so wrong on that one. He gets alot stronger duped but still has poison and neurotoxin unduped. Have him maxed 3*..4* 4/40 and just got him as a 5* so yeah good champ regardless awakened or not.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I got 4 str voodoo duped maxed, gr duped maxed, hulk duped 99 maxed, dorms rank 5 unduped, sl duped maxe, archangel duped nearly maxed, rogue duped not maxed yet and gwenpool unduped maxed. Also hood duped not maxed yet, hawkeye duped not maxed yet, and yellowjacket unduped not maxed.
    Who would be best and who to max out for chapter 3 and chapter 4?
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    AA only good duped wow. Your so wrong on that one. He gets alot stronger duped but still has poison and neurotoxin unduped. Have him maxed 3*..4* 4/40 and just got him as a 5* so yeah good champ regardless awakened or not.

Yep I agree with u
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    She-hulk and Kamala Khan for poison paths, Luke Cage for bleed paths
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Yep @raffster ELECTRA doesn't need to be duped to be awesome. She's good even unduped.
    But there are 2 skill champs better than ELECTRA i.e. Gwenpool & Blade.
    But you can R4 electra she's awesome, a Demi-God tier champ IMO.
    Who knows when will you get GP or Blade (Blade needs to be duped). So it's better to R4 Electra if you can. She'll be a good skill R4. But first R4 your best 5* champs
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @TonyStark electra is horrible she hits hard yes but her ability says she can reduce defencive ability accuracy by 85% when an opennent is under a debuff now tell me that's right hell no she can't reduce **** not reducing even a 20% with 2 bleed stacks on spideramn he can evade all of ur attacks ... not speaking about others like abomination