RANK DOWN TICKETS - NEW SPIDEY CLASSIC BUFF IS TRASH

SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Member Posts: 293
I really really don't understand why Kabam doesn't get their heads out of their asses. Spidey Classic is in my top 4 champs on my main. He was great before. He used to stack armor breaks, evade almost everything automatically, and I would hit an sp2 and most fights were over. This new buff is disgusting. I just played the new monthy EQ on uncollected with a full synergy team around him (Mysterio, Vulture, Night-Monkey, Starkey-Spidey) and he is absolute garbage now. It should not take almost 100 hits to end a fight using him. His evade sucks, and his damage sucks without armor breaks. He's only hitting for 1k and change on critical hits. How in the bloody hell do you nerf Spidey's evade ability you stupid idiots?!? Not only did he just lose value as an attacker but as a defender as well. I can't believe this non-sense. If you're not going to fix him at least offer rank down tickets for him. It sucks that I want to rank down the most popular/famous/recognizable character in Marvel but a character who used to be one of my favorites in Marvel. I'm absolutely disgusted and outraged right now. If I cared about taunts I'd just use Stark Enhanced Spidey, and if I wanted a champion to lower ability accuracy I already had a ton of options for that. What in the hell is wrong with you people? First you nerf farming and make collecting revives take way longer with this apothecary ****, you come out with this sinister safecracker event which is absolute garbage, and you ruined my favorite champion in the game. You idiots are on a roll this month. I hate you Kabam. I hate you passionately with every cell of my being. Go straight to hell. A team of blind monkeys could do a better job of creating a video game than you guys. I wish you would sell the rights to this game to somebody competent.

Comments

• SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Member Posts: 293
    I don't believe you anyway. You probably were running boosts, and synergies, and suicides, lol.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Member Posts: 293
    edited April 2023
    This buff sucks and you know it. Does this honestly make you want to use him more? Yes he has the POTENTIAL to do more damage against certain champions who don't cause his effects to expire and fall off, but every fight is going to take like 8 minutes. At that point just use somebody else. I guess he's always good for RoL Captain Marvel though, LMAO
    They should have made him a persistent charge champion that way all the work you do to ramp him up would just carry over into the next fight.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    This buff just shows that we shouldn’t have high expectations anymore. I mean the buff is ok don’t get me wrong. It’s simply ok.

But we were hoping for a better buff since Spider-Man classic is here since of the beginning of the game and almost all have him.

Kabam implements such many spider guys in the game that shows us that they love Spider-Man. That also set some-kind of an expectation when it comes to the OG one.

When there will at some point at time a sentry buff, this will also disappoint. It’s how it is now
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Can't rank someone down you have never ranked up.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Member Posts: 528 ★★
    What i want to ask is
    Why do you rank up before the buff?
    Why do you not try out after the buff before you rank him up?
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

What i want to ask is

OP liked the original Spidey, which is fine. They didn't rank him up because of any buff potential. OP just liked the old kit, so they ranked their Spider-man. He used to hit fairly nicely, so I can see a player ranking up Spider-man before the buff
  • KaruseusKaruseus Member Posts: 528 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Karuseus said:

What i want to ask is

OP liked the original Spidey, which is fine. They didn't rank him up because of any buff potential. OP just liked the old kit, so they ranked their Spider-man. He used to hit fairly nicely, so I can see a player ranking up Spider-man before the buff
    Oh i see, thanks for the clarification.
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    I think his buff his really good. I was testing him in ROL WS and he did 40k crit. Not bad if you ask me. He will for sure go to r3. Maybe if you learned his playstyle, you would have a different tune
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The buff is trash, yes, but it is definitely better than how he used to be
    It is a definite improvement, & hence there is no need for RDTs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

He's way more complicated to use now and you need to play super aggressively and use synergies. Worst of all is his evade sucks now. Watch KT1s video.

I prefer to form my own opinions. I can't say I agree that he's worse than before.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216

I really really don't understand why Kabam doesn't get their heads out of their asses. Spidey Classic is in my top 4 champs on my main. He was great before. He used to stack armor breaks, evade almost everything automatically, and I would hit an sp2 and most fights were over. This new buff is disgusting. I just played the new monthy EQ on uncollected with a full synergy team around him (Mysterio, Vulture, Night-Monkey, Starkey-Spidey) and he is absolute garbage now. It should not take almost 100 hits to end a fight using him. His evade sucks, and his damage sucks without armor breaks. He's only hitting for 1k and change on critical hits. How in the bloody hell do you nerf Spidey's evade ability you stupid idiots?!? Not only did he just lose value as an attacker but as a defender as well. I can't believe this non-sense. If you're not going to fix him at least offer rank down tickets for him. It sucks that I want to rank down the most popular/famous/recognizable character in Marvel but a character who used to be one of my favorites in Marvel. I'm absolutely disgusted and outraged right now. If I cared about taunts I'd just use Stark Enhanced Spidey, and if I wanted a champion to lower ability accuracy I already had a ton of options for that. What in the hell is wrong with you people? First you nerf farming and make collecting revives take way longer with this apothecary ****, you come out with this sinister safecracker event which is absolute garbage, and you ruined my favorite champion in the game. You idiots are on a roll this month. I hate you Kabam. I hate you passionately with every cell of my being. Go straight to hell. A team of blind monkeys could do a better job of creating a video game than you guys. I wish you would sell the rights to this game to somebody competent.

So what I hear you saying is that you love the buff? Don’t think everyone will agree, but glad you appreciate it so much! Don’t forget to send Kabam a thank you note.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 593 ★★★

Your fault for ranking him before his buff was out lol

He had him ranked before the buff came out and liked his kit before, so not his fault…

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Member Posts: 134
    Pikolu said:

3 things:
    1. Paragraphs
    2. He is way better now than he was prebuff.
    3. Kabam isn't going to give rank down tickets just because you want them

I'd take rank downs for him. He no longer does what he used to do which was the reason for the rank up. It doesn't need to be a nerf to have it be changed enough where people would want to rank him down because his original use is just no longer there.