**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What feature in mcoc is keeping you motivated to play these days?

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★

What feature in mcoc is keeping you motivated to play these days? 133 votes

AQ(I know but had to put it)
1%
RawrasurusFlipBoy 2 votes
AW
7%
H3t3rMasterzxProDracarusRohit_316Blueline_10Nogood22Caleb1705MackeyhdsjskskskDe1uxe32 10 votes
EQ+SQ
6%
StellarSkunkcabbageMrwarren96MaxGamingKnordySaksham_narulaSearmenisInsaneSkullShake_a_Quake 9 votes
OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS
48%
BigPoppaCBONEmostlyharmlessnTristanGK_23Cmbk96Alex13369SyndicatedJosh51700Doom_and_GloomLiquidkoldMysterioShamanriver77_Sham_WordunkenMoeyTehrBugmat78ThorkiSpagNidusSarvanga1_Annihilator13_ 64 votes
OBTAINING RELICS
0%
magnus_xix 1 vote
BATTLEGROUNDS
16%
ege999menGarloAustinU823IndioSkay1984TheKiryuWedgemonsterWinterFieldsPinnyBright4973FerahgoMusha27Yodabolt21Jacob72518JT_SupremeGrassKnucklesTinnr95LickyShivacruxMarvelfan30Raul_Colombia 22 votes
INCURSIONS
0%
ARENA
3%
NEXTONFabriciusspidyjedi84MrSakuragi 4 votes
STORY+VARIANTS
15%
Darkrider05Mhd20034frodo2377MoosetiptronicUsagicassidyBabyMiikeDeamon1337BollandThanks_D19BuggyDClownStarSmasher2001Jack2634YeBoiiDarkraw346ManbatnSuhshehshs_Rick87_shut_up_heatherbigger_daddy2xivo 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    STORY+VARIANTS
    This and Everest content
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    EQ+SQ
    I love games so it does not matter to me as long as didn't get bored. Keep playing :blush:
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    BATTLEGROUNDS
    Lol arena on here is like saying Eternals is what kept you watching phase 4
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS
    I'm not going to quit this game, but new champions coming out make me want to play even more. As well as BGs
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 131 ★★
    OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS

i have a R4->R5 gem and i cant even use it if i want to keep competitive in BG these days... so sad

Dont do it. It was my sad mistake last season and now this season I need to take my punishment. For sure no reason to progress in game(sic!) if you care about bg
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS
    Valkyrie is keeping me in the game. I was always on and off now I will never quit again :)
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS
    I'm still pretty new Thronebreaker player so going through act 7-8 and obtaining new 6 stars every couple days is what's keeping me in the game.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    STORY+VARIANTS
    I chose story cause I just became Thronebreaker and I'm excited to navigate Act 7 now that I'm past the horror that is Act 6.

I would've chosen getting new characters, but I just opened up 10 6* crystals and every single one of them went straight to my 6* graveyard.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Nothing really, just casually log in.. do what is needed and log out... Nothing exciting at all
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    AW
    Lpoo said:

Just watching the design team absolutely cook

This meme should be vice versa.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    OBTAINING NEW CHAMPS
    I just love collect new and great champs

Is not just revive farming lol
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Nothing tbh. I am having a bitter aftertaste after the last couple weeks. But my passion for Marvel heroes is holding me tight

this. just because i'm a Marvel fanpup. if i wasn't and this were the same game with generic champions i would've deleted it a while ago.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    STORY+VARIANTS
    Plus I am a knuckle away from paragon, I at least want to get there before this game ends for me
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    ARENA
    Arena here and there - and Rank 5 Spot Sig 200 is my goal before I officially call it quits. And getting my 3 7 star champs lol.
  • Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    BATTLEGROUNDS
    Battlegrounds are the most fun day to day content but more than anything I anticipate story quests. It’s hard to rank that first when it comes by so infrequently
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    EQ+SQ
    Personally just checking up everyone month now
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    None of the above. Carina’s Challenges.