**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela Nullify immune bug against Buffet

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
Angela is supposed to be nullify immune when she has 3 buffs at sig 200.
I used Odin prefights to give her 3 buffs when she starts the fight. Why is it nullified then if her abilities prevent it ?
As far as I can see this seems like a bug...correct me if I am wrong.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★
    Who was the defender? What were the nodes?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Who was the defender? What were the nodes?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. It happens regardless
    Unless there’s some kind of ability accuracy increase.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

Just like how all three debuffs of mr fantastic can be removed by masochism node, or both bleed and stun is removed when you parry using blade on masochism node
    All three buffs are being removed, while only counted as one buff

Its ridiculous, but it’s just how it is right now.
    No idea if kabam os gonna fix that

Even if it is one buff, there should be a 33% chance of preventing it. But that does not happen
  • Options
    Karuseus said:

Just like how all three debuffs of mr fantastic can be removed by masochism node, or both bleed and stun is removed when you parry using blade on masochism node

I mean are Mr Fantastic's debuffs purify immune or passive ? No right. So then they will be removed by masochism.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★

Karuseus said:

Even if it is one buff, there should be a 33% chance of preventing it. But that does not happen
    Now that you mention it, i can recall those pre-fight buffs being nullified when it was on the overseer
    Doesn’t happen all the times, but does happen.
    so as you said i think it is a bug, or terrible scripting

Either way it should be fixed
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★

Karuseus said:

I mean are Mr Fantastic's debuffs purify immune or passive ? No right. So then they will be removed by masochism.
    My bad, i meant three different pre-fight debuffs all being removed at once
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

Karuseus said:

My bad, i meant three different pre-fight debuffs all being removed at once
    I believe that’s because masochism and buffet are worded poorly. It gets rids of all buffs/debuffs applied at the same time
  • Options
    And now I just saw I even take coldsnap damage after buffs on me from vision arkus.
    Which is also not supposed to happen as it's DOT just like bleed or poison
  • Options
    Maratox said:

And now I just saw I even take coldsnap damage after buffs on me from vision arkus.

This is not a bug. Angela reduces damaging debuff duration for each buff on her. She can’t reduce the duration of a debuff that has infinite duration like Aarkus
    Understood then this coldsnap of infinite duration from Armor break is not a bug..but the nullification immunity should still work right.
    That is the main thing i am looking for.
    And who the hell gave a disagree here ? Any reason for that ?
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★

Maratox said:

This is not a bug. Angela reduces damaging debuff duration for each buff on her. She can’t reduce the duration of a debuff that has infinite duration like Aarkus
    Understood then this coldsnap of infinite duration from Armor break is not a bug..but the nullification immunity should still work right.
    That is the main thing i am looking for.
    And who the hell gave a disagree here ? Any reason for that ?
    I don’t actually know what’s going in the forums. It seems like there is a dislike bot down thumbing everything. Don’t take it personally.

It’s a bot or the worst type of man-child on the planet, Kyles.

Either way, this isn’t Reddit, they literally don’t matter.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,225 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

On conflictor. 2 debuffs are removed third stays there. Can't remember last time I used mrF prefights on masochism.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The buff hasn’t “applied” until the game checks the see if buffet will eat it. If buffet won’t eat it, it applies the buff and the nullify resistance at that time.

At the time the three prefights apply, you have zero buffs and thus zero resistance. Unfortunately, buffet and masochism treat all effects triggered at the same time as one “roll” for the node.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Wasn't there nodes that started acting like passives or something recently. Was this one of them? It was during revivegate and didn't see much mentioned on here.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,490 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Wasn't there nodes that started acting like passives or something recently. Was this one of them? It was during revivegate and didn't see much mentioned on here.

Angela sig has been acting weird for time as dusa can apparently now try and auto block where as previous times she was able to auto block even if angela had more than 3 buffs but its only been like that for couple months and only noticed this update she now attempts as it removes the 3 fury buffs and on screen it says auto block but doesnt hoping kabam can shed light on the angela issue with her sig