**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix the game!

BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
About to move up a tier in Battlegrounds. Won the first match. Picked my defender and attacker in match 2, then screen goes blank. (Picture 1) I lose match two without ever being able to join. (Pic 2) Match 3 comes up, I'm unable to choose defender or attacker, game chooses for me. (Pic 3 and 4). Screen goes blank again. (Pic 5). I lose again without being able to join and I'm charged with a forfeit. (Pic 6).

So I lose progress towards next level, lose the energy cost to enter, and don't get points towards events. But other than that, things are working fine.

Comments

• DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Lots of people having the same trouble
  • BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90
    Sorry, won't put the pics in correct order no matter how many times I try. 2,6,3,5,1,4
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Let me explain this, "a mobile game company focusing on balancing and fixing constant bugs whilst adding new content they can't fix everything at once.
    Kabam does there best to update and fix stuff while it seems like they don't they do.

A running issue will come up now and then but give props for them keeping the game as great and holding up for the last 8 years