**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do not ban cheaters

@Kabam Miike Regarding people who cheat to win in battlegrounds, Why don't you instead of banning, just restrict them to go forward (but this will require frequent checkings to happen during the season i mean like you take time to remove cheaters manually). Let them play other modes but restrict in the mode in which he/she used cheat.

Punishments to be like,
Modding - restrict till the season gets over.
Not accepting battle beyond certain limits - restrict for a day or some hours.

Also in order to stop raged people who receive restriction, keep higher level eligibility for newly opened account which is less than a month old.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    edited April 2023

Trying to find a nice way to say this but I can't. That is the stupidest thing I've read on these forums probably ever. You cheat, you should be permanently banned. Sounds to me like you got caught cheating & are trying to find a way back... if I'm wrong about you cheating, I'm sorry...

lol thanks for being judgemental. in Season 4 i didnt encounter a single cheater, but now it was like season 1 to 3, im finding cheaters very much frequently. Im a F2P. My level in game is like if i go below 90 in gladiator, the next match would be a win for me. but in this season it is like i am not able to get through 50 points. that is when i realised cheaters can not be banned in game but they can be restricted using some methods. In my opinion cheaters prevail this season.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U could always lock them out of BG game mode.. it has been done before...
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    What an assclown.
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142

@willrun4adonut idea is hands down the only and best option.

Permanent ban first offense, 3 months second offense, one month third offense.

I like this idea so much. This is the way to go, seems most logical out of the many ideas I have read about so far on the forums.

How many players play this game, so think about that number and then times that with the amount of cheater encounters id have to go thru before there account gets fully banned. No i say a permanent ban, you cheat, its wrong, your account should no longer exist.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Shevvel said:

@Kabam Miike Regarding people who cheat to win in battlegrounds, Why don't you instead of banning, just restrict them to go forward (but this will require frequent checkings to happen during the season i mean like you take time to remove cheaters manually). Let them play other modes but restrict in the mode in which he/she used cheat.

Punishments to be like,

Also in order to stop raged people who receive restriction, keep higher level eligibility for newly opened account which is less than a month old.

Thank you

Do you think they are only cheating in BGS. I would say it's pretty safe to assume that if they cheat in one game mode they are cheating in others. It's not jist molders but mercs is also an issue in bgs. I think if you are caught using a mode or merc it should be a prema ban.
  • Options
    ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I signed in just to say this was the dumbest thread I've ever laid my eyes on. Whoever made this just stop playing and rid everyone of your stupidity
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Why should we be soft on cheaters??? It will just encourage them to greater depths of Infamy. I'm all for chopping off their hands
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Bottom line, Cheaters shouldn't cheat. Up their game, not use dirty tricks
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Shevvel said:

Punishments to be like,

Thank you

Almost 2 months later and it's still not a great idea
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    Shevvel said:

Punishments to be like,

Thank you

Imagine if your girlfriend cheats and you tell her meeting you banned for one week, 1 month ban for second time. Bruh, cheating is cheating no matter where. Cheaters dont deserve that easy to let go treatment. I cant stand them
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Shevvel said:

Punishments to be like,

Thank you

If they don't understand the sentence "Don't cheat at all" let them be banned permanently on first offence !
    Maybe this will help them understand, even maybe educate them to the principle of fairness :wink:
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179

I signed in just to say this was the dumbest thread I've ever laid my eyes on. Whoever made this just stop playing and rid everyone of your stupidity</blockquote

Lol all im seeing is hate speech. should not have made a post as suggestion in this forum where most of ppl are kids.

• Options
    Manyarrows1Manyarrows1 Posts: 23
    @Shevvel and what is the adult rational for being lenient on cheaters? I do agree that threats of physical violence is stupid, but a permanent ban on the account for 1st offense is fair.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Shevvel said:

Punishments to be like,

Thank you

In 1 point you are right , dont ban them ...

Delete There Accounts