**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take down battlegrounds until bugs are fixed?

At the end of this season do you think BG should not return until all the bugs are fixed? These bugs have been around since it's release and don't seem to be getting better. One week's downtime between seasons obviously isn't enough for it and we would all prefer the game mode to be operating properly than like this. Preferably get rid of the cheating at the same time too but that might be asking too much lol. What do you think?

Take down battlegrounds until bugs are fixed? 70 votes

Yes
62%
DrZolamostlyharmlessnJerryJiverAlex13369BosleyDarkrider05TigerphilDarth_StewiePrimeSaviour_27IndioSkay1984Gogeta91199AleorTimmy2xsNormax_XPandingoFabriciusLattughinoSarvanga1_CobraSCatmanndo 44 votes
No
37%
Crkwestbuffajrege999menMhd20034Sw0rdMasterGarloRockyshockyMaxGamingLordSmasherMother_FlerkenFuskieTheSaithFiiNCHo_oXelexxxReptoidmagnus_xixThePredator1001Salve_maker05Licky 26 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    Some people won't have these bugs and the people that do have the issue just don't play until an official update has been made about the issue. It is probably being looked into right now
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    the problem is that these issues, bugs .. whatever you want to call them won't be fixed so it would essentially never return.

just do what i do now. i play BG when i have zero else to do now. it became just an unwillingness to keep losing randomly all the while not seeing a return on my resources spent so i figure since they aren't going to give me resources back because of these issues, i'll just play less..way less.
  • MDxMDx Posts: 88
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

Some people won't have these bugs and the people that do have the issue just don't play until an official update has been made about the issue. It is probably being looked into right now

U voted NO So u think letting only those play who don't have bugs is the right thing to do ? Instead make it a level field where everyone can compete not just 'lucky' ppl who don't have bugs.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    No
    here's a crazy idea, if you have the bugs that make BGs unplayable; don't play it
  • WoodsjrWoodsjr Posts: 57
    ege999men said:

here's a crazy idea, if you have the bugs that make BGs unplayable; don't play it

The fact that is even a comment is laughable. Bgs has been bugged for 6 seasons. Not every bug affects everyone all of the time. But to come up with the solution that we shouldn't play just because?!!! 🤣🤣🤣.

We've talked about it. The same bugs, for 6 seasons. No changes.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    No
    Woodsjr said:

ege999men said:

The fact that is even a comment is laughable. Bgs has been bugged for 6 seasons. Not every bug affects everyone all of the time. But to come up with the solution that we shouldn't play just because?!!! 🤣🤣🤣.

So OP's solution is that we (us who don't have bugs) also shouldn't play just because? ofc they should be fixed but why would you take the whole thing down
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Yes
    ege999men said:

Because it's a waste of time and resources. I don't like playing a broken game... I guess you do.
  • Yes
    Talking about battlegrounds being bugged. It wouldn’t even let me into the fights so my opponent literally just got a free win lol.

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    No
    I’m not experiencing any of these bugs so I don’t wanna see it get taken down.
  • XelexxxXelexxx Posts: 16
    No
    I would say yes, but let's be honest, who really thinks that kabam will fix the bugs?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It should have been fixed by now. These bugs have been here from many previous seasons.
  • MDxMDx Posts: 88
    Yes
    ege999men said:

Woodsjr said:

ege999men said:

So OP's solution is that we (us who don't have bugs) also shouldn't play just because? ofc they should be fixed but why would you take the whole thing down
    Lucky you , fortunately you're on kabam's vip server , here take all the rewards while a whole lot of players go sit ducks
    Thank-you for your nice thoughts.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Keep the friendlies open with couple objectives every three days.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I agree to take them down until the bugs are fixed, so we can have a clean, enjoyable season sometime in the future without frustration, but, on the other hand, if you think how slow is the progress on fixing stuff in this game, we won't have BGs until late December. 2025.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Yes
    Id rather them take it down until we can have an even playing field. Im so sick of playing against modders. Kabam's aware and do just enough to keep people playing. They think modders are going to spend money on this game so they ban for 7 days and let them keep everything they CHEATED for. Then they come back and cheat again to get more rewards with small punishments. Its ridiculous.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72

Talking about battlegrounds being bugged. It wouldn’t even let me into the fights so my opponent literally just got a free win lol.

Haha I've had that one too and it would of been an easy win for me to progress to the next level
  • JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63
    edited April 2023
    Yes
    The autodraft is annoying The auto forfeit the network issues when everything on my phone works fine